cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/15/2022 6:19 pm  #1

CELLAR ZOOM on SUNDAY

separate/new thread for headline/attention purposes.

We dwellars (and some much beloved former dwellars) try to zoom for shits n grins 4 times a year, using the solstices and equinoxes as a vague scheduling tool.

This quarter's zoomy thing will be happening on Sunday.  Yes THIS Sunday. 18th September.  During the short period when lumberjim is older than me when age is truncated to the nearest year...       See all the other threads for specific time etc.  PM me or our gracious host Limey for access deets.

All are invited, nothing is required of you, although camera is nice.  Some play instruments, some sing, some share other talents, some drink, some smoke a little, some chill in their pool.  Some talk a lot, some don't really talk at all.  Some show us around their cribs, some use backgrounds to hide them.  many are interrupted/joined by pets and family All are welcome. No-one (yet) has been alarmingly different from their cellar persona (although I clearly can't speak for myself on that one ....oh and someone once showed a little more cleavage than you might have expected.

Don't be afraid, you might like it ..and it probably won't scar you for life.

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

9/17/2022 8:47 am  #2

Re: CELLAR ZOOM on SUNDAY

Excellent resume!

Living life on the edge.

9/17/2022 8:22 pm  #3

I've got good new songs

9/17/2022 8:39 pm  #4

I have many cases of beer..... happy to drink them for attendees who would like to be able to drink beer at the time of the zoom but can't for whatever reason.   My beer is piss-weak because I don't like to be drunk but I do drink a lot of beer.......  but I have sharpies and can personalize the beverage with your name and brand of choice.....   see you in LESS THAN 20 HOURS

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

9/18/2022 9:14 am  #5

Bumpity

monster wrote:

Usual time = 9pm Limey Timey, 4pm East Coast US, 1pm West Coast US, and O Fuck O Clock Monday Morning in Oz. sorry, sports.....

Board footera