cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/22/2022 5:18 pm  #1

What is this?

The suggestion I read was lifts and corsets, but I really don't know what I'm looking at.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

9/22/2022 7:03 pm  #2

Re: What is this?

That first guy is buff as hell, and the other one is doing the Smooth Criminal video.

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

9/23/2022 6:10 am  #3

Ah, not aliens in meat suits then.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

9/23/2022 4:16 pm  #4

Looks like the suit pants came with a surprise butt plug

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

9/23/2022 8:11 pm  #5

monster wrote:

...surprise butt plug

Man, those are the worst.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

9/24/2022 2:48 am  #6

Right side of the picture, the woman behind the black man is holding a sign saying make america fat again.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

9/24/2022 4:44 pm  #7

He looks like he's got a bullet proof vest under a suit jacket that was already a size too small. He looks like the little brother in A Christmas Story

Hey! That's me up there!

9/30/2022 11:18 am  #8

9/30/2022 12:14 pm  #9

Reminiscent of the lady of the night who told her doctor to leave her appendectomy open.

10/14/2022 11:33 pm  #10

2 anus syndrome must be very contagious even horns get it...

I asked Limey what this was but didn't get a response. 

10/15/2022 7:09 pm  #11

Perhaps it's a twoba?

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

10/17/2022 4:16 pm  #12

TheNeverWas wrote:

Perhaps it's a twoba?

Nah. It’s a twophonium.

10/17/2022 5:30 pm  #13

when you wanna two't your own horn(s)

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

10/18/2022 12:02 pm  #14

See Farting thread.