cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/28/2020 8:23 pm  #1

Should Glatt Have to Eat Collards?

I mean, maybe he likes spinach or kale or cabbage. What's the diff?

Hey! That's me up there!

10/28/2020 8:27 pm  #2

Re: Should Glatt Have to Eat Collards?

Hell no, he shouldn't.  No one should.

That's what food eats.

10/28/2020 8:33 pm  #3

Yes.  Unless Kale is available because that's even slightly more delicious. Spinach and cabbage though.... well the spinach needs to be raw and the cabbage needs to be savoy.  But they're nothing like kale and collards

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

10/28/2020 8:52 pm  #4

footfootfoot wrote:

I mean, maybe he likes spinach or kale or cabbage. What's the diff?

Exactly.  Right?  I think it was Bruce that taught me about that.

10/28/2020 9:54 pm  #5

monster wrote:

Yes.  Unless Kale is available because that's even slightly more delicious. Spinach and cabbage though.... well the spinach needs to be raw and the cabbage needs to be savoy.  But they're nothing like kale and collards

wrong.

Kale is not close to collards in edibility much less deliciousness.

Be Just And Fear Not

10/28/2020 10:18 pm  #6

BigV wrote:

monster wrote:

wrong.

Kale is not close to collards in edibility much less deliciousness.

maybe you just don't grow them right?

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

10/29/2020 11:50 am  #7

He should probably try Annie's Mac n Cheese with some extra sugar and salt.  It's organic you know, so healthy and counts as a vegetable!

Board footera