cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/13/2022 8:15 pm  #1

Apart From That, Mrs. Lincoln, How Was The Play?

This is the new thread for something or things that could have turned out better than they did. I'll start:
A month or so ago I was installing a piece of window trim and tore my rotator cuff for the third time. (spoiler: it was the charm!) I did 2 of the 3 tendons and they are fucked beyond fixing. Best case is to do a ton of PT and try to regain some stability in the joint. The humeral head is arthritic and basically, it's all way past warranty.

So, that was fun. And at PT the other day I got above my rasin' and over did it and now I have massive back spasms. going to go watch some Candace Renoir.

Hey! That's me up there!

11/14/2022 8:31 am  #2

Re: Apart From That, Mrs. Lincoln, How Was The Play?

Sorry foots!  Can you do the bare minimum things you need to do in order to just live your day to day life?  I know hanging drywall ceilings may be a thing of the past for you, but can you get yourself dressed?

11/14/2022 9:08 am  #3

Oh no, Foot that sux. 

I Love my country, I fear the government.

11/14/2022 11:07 am  #4

Joint pain is the worst. I hope you're able to get some drugs, at least.

11/15/2022 6:58 am  #5

This getting old shit, is not all that.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

11/15/2022 6:34 pm  #6

griff wrote:

This getting old shit, is not all that.

That.

QFT

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

11/15/2022 7:05 pm  #7

The golden years turn out to be pyrite.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

Board footera