cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/05/2021 8:37 pm  #26

Re: Psst, Hey, Wanna Link?

I believe you, since you're an honorable gentleman.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

6/06/2021 10:37 am  #27

Carruthers wrote:

BigV wrote:

I can remember driving through the Rocky Mountains and at the pass seeing a sign indicating the point at which water landing on the west side of the sign drain to the Pacific Ocean and water landing to the east of the sign drained to the Atlantic Ocean.  Which immediately prompted an urgent need to urinate.  You can have your two-girls-one-cup, I got yer one-leak-two-oceans right here buddy.

I looked but I couldn't find the exact place NEAR A HIGHWAY, that produced the same result.  To be fair, I only started the experiment, and didn't follow it up.

I think that this might be what you are looking for...

Image of the day Mar 1st, 2017: ISA LAKE

Was there in 2004 but it seems like yesterday.

Hello Carrthers!

What a good memory you have!

Better than mine, though I'm glad to see my story is consistent.  I used the extra information your detective work provided me, but to no avail in my picture library.  Not that I expected to find a picture of me peeing I hasten to add!  Just a picture(s) from that road trip.  It was definitely before the ubiquity of cameras in phones, there are pictures, but they might have been recorded on a film camera and printed.  That narrows it down to two storage addresses.  No, wait, three.

Thanks for the great find!

Be Just And Fear Not

6/06/2021 11:37 am  #28

BigV wrote:

Carruthers wrote:

BigV wrote:

I can remember driving through the Rocky Mountains and at the pass seeing a sign indicating the point at which water landing on the west side of the sign drain to the Pacific Ocean and water landing to the east of the sign drained to the Atlantic Ocean.  Which immediately prompted an urgent need to urinate.  You can have your two-girls-one-cup, I got yer one-leak-two-oceans right here buddy.

I looked but I couldn't find the exact place NEAR A HIGHWAY, that produced the same result.  To be fair, I only started the experiment, and didn't follow it up.

I think that this might be what you are looking for...

Image of the day Mar 1st, 2017: ISA LAKE

Was there in 2004 but it seems like yesterday.

Hello Carrthers!

What a good memory you have!

Better than mine, though I'm glad to see my story is consistent.  I used the extra information your detective work provided me, but to no avail in my picture library.  Not that I expected to find a picture of me peeing I hasten to add!  Just a picture(s) from that road trip.  It was definitely before the ubiquity of cameras in phones, there are pictures, but they might have been recorded on a film camera and printed.  That narrows it down to two storage addresses.  No, wait, three.

Thanks for the great find!

Pleased to have been of service, sir!

6/12/2021 1:52 am  #29

6/19/2021 12:40 am  #30

Tracking a drop of water was limited to the US, but you can track a piece of plastic world wide. Instead of ending at the ocean it will track that plastic around the oceans too.

https://theoceancleanup.com/updates/where-does-my-plastic-end-up-in-the-ocean/

Board footera