cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/02/2023 8:24 pm  #26

Re: Word Association Game

Mac Davis

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

3/03/2023 8:45 am  #27

Mack the Knife

I Love my country, I fear the government.

3/06/2023 6:41 pm  #28

Bobby Darin

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

3/07/2023 6:42 pm  #29

Sandra Dee

3/07/2023 8:03 pm  #30

Look at me

3/07/2023 8:40 pm  #31

Look at You

3/08/2023 6:15 pm  #32

Mirror

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

3/08/2023 7:11 pm  #33

Helen Mirren

3/08/2023 9:09 pm  #34

Helen Wait

3/08/2023 9:40 pm  #35

.... I can't open the packet... ...ah shit....

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

3/09/2023 8:09 am  #36

Oh No

3/09/2023 2:32 pm  #37

fargon wrote:

Helen Wait

As in Gota?

Bwahahaha, took me a minute though...

Last edited by TheNeverWas (3/09/2023 2:33 pm)

3/09/2023 2:33 pm  #38

I tried twice to make that text blue...it didn't take.

3/09/2023 2:34 pm  #39

Oh my

3/09/2023 6:17 pm  #40

George Takai

3/10/2023 7:59 am  #41

Nichelle Nichols

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

3/10/2023 8:45 am  #42

Leonard Nimoy

3/11/2023 9:09 pm  #43

♪♫Billll-bo♪♫

Last edited by TheNeverWas (3/11/2023 9:10 pm)

3/12/2023 7:06 am  #44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3fZhJN4Tdc
Thanks for putting that song in my head.

Frodo

3/12/2023 9:42 am  #45

Sam

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

3/12/2023 12:44 pm  #46

Strider

3/12/2023 6:35 pm  #47

fargon wrote:

3/12/2023 6:37 pm  #48

Aragorn

3/12/2023 10:10 pm  #49

fargon wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3fZhJN4Tdc

Frodo

What is a "Leonard Nimoy" indeed?

Time

Be Just And Fear Not

3/14/2023 7:12 am  #50

The Kinks
ttps://www.google.com/search?q=time%2Fsong&rlz=1CAKDZI_enUS910US910&sxsrf=AJOqlzVmt1mhCk879Lt-2l9ZSjp1CN6q4Q%3A1678795804218&ei=HGQQZPT8DPLBkPIP_K-v8Ak&ved=0ahUKEwj0-r3csdv9AhXyIEQ

Board footera