cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/11/2023 10:16 pm  #1

How Many

!)          Buttons are on all the clothes you are wearing as you read this?
#)         Hard-copy books have you read in the last 12 months?
$)         Times have you complained about the weather this week?
%)       Is too many?

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

4/12/2023 6:15 am  #2

Re: How Many

!)          Buttons are on all the clothes you are wearing as you read this? 0
#)         Hard-copy books have you read in the last 12 months?  +- 10
$)         Times have you complained about the weather this week? +- 1 cuz skiing is done, if it hits 80F tomorrow I will bitch a lot.
%)       Is too many? about right

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

4/12/2023 7:53 am  #3

!)          Buttons are on all the clothes you are wearing as you read this? 18. More than I expected.
#)         Hard-copy books have you read in the last 12 months? Maybe one, but I can't remember for sure.  Although I have read from maybe 20-30 different books in the last year.  I read nonfiction and just jump around until I find interesting passages. Or even better, passages that put me to sleep.  I'm currently reading Neuroscience for Dummies, and it's pretty dry, but I did learn that retinas actually process information. They don't just pass signals along to the brain, like I thought previously. They kind of think about the information first and delete a ton of shit and do sort of a jpeg compression. Only then is the signal sent to the brain. 
$)         Times have you complained about the weather this week? Commented on the weather? Perhaps a dozen times.  Complained? Zero, I think.
%)       Is too many? What is this? I can't even.

4/12/2023 9:28 am  #4

!)          Buttons are on all the clothes you are wearing as you read this? Thirteen
#)         Hard-copy books have you read in the last 12 months? None
$)         Times have you complained about the weather this week? See %
%)       Is too many? Loadza

Living life on the edge.

4/12/2023 1:03 pm  #5

!)          Buttons are on all the clothes you are wearing as you read this?  0
#)         Hard-copy books have you read in the last 12 months?  3
$)         Times have you complained about the weather this week?  None I think
%)       Is too many?  Five, I guess, nowadays...

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

4/12/2023 10:08 pm  #6

I feel Illuminated

also
none exactly, but I've agreed with people in the office about the extreme heat inside on flumpty occasions. It was over 90 inside today apparently. THEY say that if they turn the Air Conditioning on, the cold night temperatures will cause it to break.  I say..... bollocks. but what do I know?
infinite can get a bit wearing

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

Board footera