cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/18/2023 8:00 pm  #1

Never mind peeing in the shower......

Have you ever pooped in it? Deliberately?  "wafflestomping"?

Apparently some survey or other says 12% of Americans have.  So which of you does this?  There are at least 11 other 'merkins here......

OK, OK, you can reply anonymously (I think)

Ever wafflestomped?

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

4/19/2023 7:09 am  #2

Re: Never mind peeing in the shower......

I have to say that I was about three when that happend.

I Love my country, I fear the government.

4/19/2023 7:15 am  #3

When I was a scout leader and attended a pre-Philmont training class for leading a crew there, they asked us to tell the boys not to poop in the showers.  Apparently it happened once the previous summer for the staff doing the training and was very traumatic for them because they were in a backcountry "village" and didn't have the tools the needed to clean it up easily.

So it happens.

4/19/2023 10:41 am  #4

glatt wrote:

When I was a scout leader and attended a pre-Philmont training class for leading a crew there, they asked us to tell the boys not to poop in the showers.  Apparently it happened once the previous summer for the staff doing the training and was very traumatic for them because they were in a backcountry "village" and didn't have the tools the needed to clean it up easily.

So SHit happens.

ftfy

Living life on the edge.

4/19/2023 5:46 pm  #5

There's always someone who thinks the expression "shit, shower and shave" means simultaneously.

Board footera