cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/14/2023 12:11 pm  #1

Adobe Firefly AI text to image software

I'm beta testing this new software from Adobe. So far it's a lot like other programs. Does pretty good on faces but fingers on hands and other appendages are often incorrect, 6 or 7 fingers on a hand are not uncommon. Firefly is different in that it only sources images from Adobe's stock library so less of a chance of it stealing other photographer's images without credit or compensation. 

A lot of the AI images I see are these futuristic scenes from other planets or places in the future. I've been trying to get more current or normal shots but I have found that silly prompts get more interesting pictures. Here are a few from the past week of playing with it. 

So some of my prompts were for Jesus on his cell phone, Jesus mowing his lawn, man mowing on the moon, and alligator at a Little League baseball game. Oh and also a red sports car driving on lava. 
free photo posting

5/20/2023 8:33 am  #2

Re: Adobe Firefly AI text to image software

Kinda putting yourself out of business?

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

5/20/2023 10:23 am  #3

Re: Adobe Firefly AI text to image software

Funny how many of them look like plastic models.I know it's hard to make CGI models NOT look like plastic, but that's not what's happening here.

Board footera