cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/16/2023 12:30 am  #1

Hi

I just stopped by to say Hi and wish everyone well. 

6/16/2023 5:54 am  #2

Re: Hi

Hi

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

6/16/2023 6:56 am  #3

Good day Sarge.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

6/16/2023 8:12 am  #4

Good Morning Sarge, how are you doing?

I Love my country, I fear the government.

6/16/2023 11:30 am  #5

Hi, Big Sarge
My memory of your leaving before is only of feeling injustice and loss.
I hope you stick around.

6/16/2023 12:48 pm  #6

eyy

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

6/16/2023 5:40 pm  #7

You're still alive! Oh man, I heard that you got killed in Ukraine.

Story goes that you were kicking Wagner Group ass, left and right, when Russian intelligence found out you used to be a cop and lured you into a kill zone with a box of donuts. Well let me tell you, it's good to see they didn't fill you full of donut holes. Hang out here for awhile. There're no donuts, just like there's no coffee and no shop. It should be safe. 

6/16/2023 8:15 pm  #8

Hello Sarge.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

6/16/2023 9:02 pm  #9

Big Sarge wrote:

Hi and wish everyone well. 

Right back at ya, Big Sarge.  Good to see you posting again.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

6/17/2023 10:42 am  #10

Sarge!

6/17/2023 12:11 pm  #11

<waves> Hi from me, too. You guys can run, but you can't hide. At least, not while Clodfobble is in charge. She left a PM where you all scuttled off to. It's great to see so many familiar faces.

Both the darlets are grown and married. And we have a grandchild turning one this month. We're living with them for a year. Our son-in-law is in the reserves and his unit has been called up to serve. So we're helping out while he's gone. My legs forgot how much work a young child takes.

6/17/2023 12:42 pm  #12

Dar/Pete!  Great to see you made it here.

We have friends in their upper 50s who are considering the likely possibility of adopting a 1 yo foster kid they have placed with them, and I'm exhausted just thinking about what that would be like.

6/27/2023 2:54 pm  #13

Hello Sarg it is good to see the old names again. I'm glad this place still exists 

Litteraly on fire 

6/27/2023 5:12 pm  #14

Welcome back all!

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

7/02/2023 4:59 pm  #15

SARGE!

Living life on the edge.

Board footera