cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/10/2023 8:55 am  #326

Re: What is harshing your mellow today?

xoxoxoBruce wrote:

It's not difficult to acquire enough gas to level a neighborhood.

Had he used gas, then vapors necessary to be that explosive would have spread throughout the house.  This explosion appears to be concentrated somewhere only on the left side.  It did not blow out front windows immediately, like a gas explosion would have done.

From Google pictures (maybe) seven years ago, it looks like he always had shades drawn over all windows.

I recall same in a house that exploded in south Jersey (in Buena).  It also had all shades constantly drawn.  It is now legal to store tens or hundreds of pounds of commecial grade fireworks in homes.  Such as potassium nitrate, ammonium nitrate, and barium nitrate.  Since people need that stuff just like assult rifles and 155 mm howizters.

Last edited by tw (12/10/2023 9:02 am)

2/13/2024 5:27 pm  #327

I heard that Valentine's Day is being cancelled because someone called 911 and reported Cupid as an active shooter after which the police responded and took him out... pursuant to their zero-tolerance policy. Live by the s̶w̶o̶r̶d̶ arrow, die by the s̶w̶o̶r̶d̶  bullet I guess.

2/14/2024 6:39 am  #328

Red is the color of valentines .... and violent death.

We need more colors to avoid such confusion.

Last edited by tw (2/14/2024 6:40 am)

Board footera