cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/01/2023 5:33 pm  #1

Where Is This?

I thought I already did this, but damned if I can find it, so, here:

Where is this?

Apologies for the tall image, but I think it's an interesting pic, and it needs to be big enough to see the info ya need to ID the location.

All the info ya need IS there.  In Win 10/11 ya can use Magnifier.  Firefox has an in-browser magnifier, too, if yer eyes need a little help.

Last edited by TheNeverWas (7/01/2023 5:34 pm)

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

7/02/2023 2:24 pm  #2

Re: Where Is This?

TJ (not Tijuana)

7/02/2023 9:32 pm  #3

Idk what TJ is if'n it ain't Tijuana...

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

7/02/2023 9:33 pm  #4

The answer is in the pic.  Pretty much.

7/02/2023 9:35 pm  #5

Dwellars Cellarin' on a phone prolly can't see it without zooming in.
I can see on the 'puter, and I'm blind as shit.

7/02/2023 10:06 pm  #6

Chiba Urban Monorail. Chiba, Japan.

7/03/2023 5:37 am  #7

Has to be Japan.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

7/03/2023 4:12 pm  #8

Anon wrote:

Chiba Urban Monorail. Chiba, Japan.

Dingdingding!!!

That thing exact.

7/03/2023 6:45 pm  #9

If TJ ain't Tijuana, it may be Tokyo, Japan, I was trying to give a hint, don't ya know.
suspended trains multi track - - Image Search Results (yahoo.com)

7/10/2023 4:40 pm  #10

It may have been Tallywhacker Jacker to someone who didn't wth ya was talking about...

Last edited by TheNeverWas (7/10/2023 4:41 pm)

7/11/2023 11:43 am  #11

You posted the pic.
You asked where it was.
You knew it was in Tokyo, Japan.
I thought you might guess wth I was talking about.

7/12/2023 5:58 pm  #12

I'm sorry that I'm not a expert on Japan.

I'm sorry that I still don't know that/if Chiba is the same thing as Tokyo.

I'm sorry that I forgot to read your mind, but I wouldn't go into that bog for money.

Oh, wait, I'm not sorry.  Not even a little bit.

When I said the answer was in the fucking picture, I meant that the answer was in the fucking picture.

Last edited by TheNeverWas (7/12/2023 6:02 pm)

7/12/2023 6:04 pm  #13

Ooh-ooh, I almost forgot:

Eat a bag a dicks.

7/13/2023 8:00 am  #14

Sorry I missed this thread earlier.  I LOVE "where is this?" posts.  But don't have much time for them these days.  And this photo was pretty interesting.

7/13/2023 12:20 pm  #15

Hey, the old Grav seems to be back.  Is that a good thing?

7/13/2023 4:12 pm  #16

Diaphone Jim wrote:

Hey, the old Grav seems to be back.  Is that a good thing?

I think  so.

I Love my country, I fear the government.

7/14/2023 7:04 am  #17

Old Grav/new Grav.  They are both good.

7/14/2023 8:40 pm  #18

TheNeverWas wrote:

Eat a bag a dicks. 

Jim, is that really you?

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

7/15/2023 10:50 am  #19

xoxoxoBruce wrote:

TheNeverWas wrote:

Eat a bag a dicks. 

Jim, is that really you?

Huh?

7/15/2023 2:46 pm  #20

He means Lumberjim, who first introduced the phrase "eat a bag of dicks" to the Cellar way back when.

7/16/2023 8:21 am  #21

glatt wrote:

Sorry I missed this thread earlier.  I LOVE "where is this?" posts.  But don't have much time for them these days.  And this photo was pretty interesting.

More please.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

Board footera