cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/03/2023 3:39 am  #1

Pride Flags

Many I hadn't seen and was unaware of, plus some history.
There's too many for my peanut brain to remember plus all the new countries
being formed, make for a lot of flags that I can't identify.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

7/03/2023 4:46 pm  #2

Re: Pride Flags

Not just teh gays, but, some others, too:

Look at me, look at me!!  What're you looking at?!

We want to be treated the same as every body else.  Why ain't you treating us special?!

That oughta stir up some shit...

Last edited by TheNeverWas (7/03/2023 4:47 pm)

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

7/03/2023 4:49 pm  #3

Ya reckon black people get pissed off that white people get off work on Juneteenth, too?

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

7/07/2023 11:00 pm  #4

Of course not, they'd be happy whites are getting off work, that would mean the employers are recognizing the holiday and reminding their employees to be grateful to blacks for the day off.

7/08/2023 12:07 am  #5

oooh a thread for two old straight white males.   Hold the popcorn

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

7/08/2023 1:07 am  #6

Oh, so you're familiar with all those flags?
Way ahead of me as I haven't even seen most of them before.
TheNeverWas was just trying to stir some shit, twas my civic duty to oblige him.

7/09/2023 8:53 pm  #7

monster wrote:

oooh a thread for two old straight white males.   Hold the popcorn

Oh, I've been stung.

Oh, help, help, I've been stung!

HAAAAAAALP, I say.

7/10/2023 4:31 pm  #8

Ain't nobody gonna hep me?

Hep me, hep me!

Oh, and Monster, you left out 'rich'...Rich old straight white males.

We're rich, rich I tells ya...

7/10/2023 4:34 pm  #9

Ya left out 'well-hung', too.

Rich, old, well-hung, straight, white males.

Yeah, that's better.

7/10/2023 11:26 pm  #10

At least ought to be hung.

7/12/2023 6:09 pm  #11

Board footera