cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/05/2023 11:15 pm  #1

Oh hai, I'm back!

I know y'all didn't even realize I was gone, but I just had the best week visiting my archpologirl in Seattle.   I will get to pics but ya know Pikes Place Market, Space Needle at Sunset, beaches national parks, amazing water falls.....
....seaplane ride buzzing the Space Needle, Kayaking through Ballard Locks and seeing the shipwreck graveyard and all the starfish and sea anemones under the piers at the super low tide as we maneuvered around the rocks and support, followed by massive fireworks over the lake viewed from the balcony......  Just trying to feel sleepy as I have to work tomorrow and it's 3 hours earlier in my brain than here.....oh and brag a bit ;)

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

7/06/2023 2:34 am  #2

Re: Oh hai, I'm back!

Welcome home!

I Love my country, I fear the government.

7/06/2023 3:18 pm  #3

You’ve made me nostalgic. We lived in the Seattle area for 8 years and loved it there. In fact, our girls were born there.

Sounds like you had a great time.

7/06/2023 8:59 pm  #4

I am pretty nucking fackered today tbh

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

Board footera