cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/14/2023 5:51 pm  #1

Lahaina Devistation - Fires

Is this Current and anyone of  you following this disaster... Here is info you won't hear From YOU KNOW WHO....

The most recent on Lahaina disaster:

Digital AI city is what they want…or and they wanted to get the “average” people out of the way..

Other than the elites that owed and some other real and normal people with wealth the average household income on Maui was $19,000.

They had to get them out of the way.

Also a huge hub for child sex and human trafficking and with that new movie a lot was exposed. Or so I hear. I didn’t see it nor will I.
It’s the evil in our country.
Depopulation.

Evidence keeps mounting that the #Lahaina fires were DELIBERATELY shaped:

1) The (hurricane) warning sirens did not sound. Were they turned off on purpose?

2) The local fire department was ordered OFF the fire, claiming it was "contained"

3) The fire was still burning, though, with 70 mph winds known to be approaching

4) Emergency responder resources were WITHHELD from Lahaina as the fires raged

5) Local schools were cancelled to make sure children were at home, without their (working) parents

6) As a result, HUNDREDS of children were burned alive like a mass child sacrifice ritual

7) There is a massive COVER-UP right now about how many children were burned alive

This has all the hallmarks of an engineered act of #terrorism waged against the people of Hawaii...

America is under constant attack by the terrorist regime in power, run by criminals and satanists.

8/14/2023 7:58 pm  #2

Re: Lahaina Devistation - Fires

Donald Trump was ordered by the judge to not lie about the election.  He needs new topics.

8/14/2023 8:20 pm  #3

tw

8/14/2023 10:42 pm  #4

The disaster is quite bad...... Over 100 ppl dead

8/15/2023 5:52 am  #5

Thanks for taking advantage of another tragedy Q. 
It is disrespectful to the dead to attach them to fantastical nonsense.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

8/15/2023 12:27 pm  #6

This disaster was all planned by the Govts...   Here is Mike Adams Health Ranger today:

https://mail.aol.com/d/folders/1/messages/ABIbUN0zQI-WZNtgJgFjeMfJqLMIt's now clear that the US government is waging warfare against its own people, and that the torching of Lahaina -- which burned hundreds of children alive -- was deliberately allowed to happen.Under the corrupt Biden regime, terrorism, psychological warfare and depopulation agendas are being accelerated against the American people, in accelerating attacks targeting towns, farms, food supply hubs and energy infrastructure.You are living in a war zone, and your government is run by demonic death cultists. This isn't hyperbole, either: It's an accurate description of where we are in 2023.Get the full details in today's Brighteon Broadcast News here: [b]https://www.brighteon.com/channels/hrreport[/b]

8/15/2023 12:40 pm  #7

Dear jaminhealth; FUCK OFF and die!!!

I Love my country, I fear the government.

8/15/2023 12:43 pm  #8

Dude, can you justify or explaIN the bad bad behavior from fargon above???????

What the Hell is this group all about?  Sounds like hate hate hate....

8/15/2023 12:55 pm  #9

Your posts explain it sufficiently.

8/15/2023 2:29 pm  #10

Originally posted by jaminhealth
Dude, can you justify or explaIN the bad bad behavior from fargon above???????

What the Hell is this group all about?  Sounds like hate hate hate...

I guess people are very upset about alot of things now......

Last edited by Dude111 (8/15/2023 2:29 pm)

8/15/2023 2:39 pm  #11

why are you guys being so mean.??

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

8/15/2023 3:53 pm  #12

I was struck by the micro-environments on the Hawaiian islands when my wife and I went there on our honeymoon 30 years ago.  It's fairly well known, but like all things, if you never learned this you simply don't know it.  The warm humid ocean winds come in from the West, and when they hit each island, they don't drop their rain at first.  They run up the sides of the mountaintops and as they gain altitude that's when they cool off, the moisture condenses out of the air and it rains.  So the western side of each island is bone dry, and the mountain tops and eastern side of each mountain is a tropic rainforest with super high humidity and tons of moisture.

The tourist hot spots tend to be on the dry western side of each island, because that's where it's sunny.with no rain, and streams of water run down from the top of the mountain where the rain is, so there's drinking and agricultural water.  But the land itself is pretty dry and barren in the West.

The fires are obviously tragic, but with the benefit of hindsight, they really shouldn't have been as surprising to me as they were. I guess I thought Hawaii would never burn,

8/15/2023 4:11 pm  #13

Drought maps only show a moderate drought on the west side of Maui.  And in dead center Hawaii.  Most of the islands are only abnormally dry mostly only on the east side.  And for less than 6 months.

Extreme and severe droughts have been almost all year in Kansas, Nebraska, and later in Missouri.  Nobody is talking about where it is really bad.  During the entire growing season.  Especially severe  throughout most of Kansas.

I wish they would stop wasting news stories with Maui until they actually have something useful to report.  It does get tiring that some reporters cannot separate adult logical thinking from their irrelevant emotions.

We don't need to see another resident crying.  We already know how bad it was.  Crying is relevant only to them; nobody else.

Where are numbers for assistance and aid?  Where is a complete list of who is responding with what? Where must everyone go to obtain aid, housing, food and information?  Showing us a line of cars waiting to look at  burned out buildings is just plain silly.  Where are facts so that we also known what to do should it happen to us?

Eventually something useful will exist to report when they say why it happened - without all that speculation.  And why resident could not have sufficient warning.

A fact.  Much of the hillsides above Maui still have knee-high grasses.   But the town totally burned.

Also what they intentionally overlook are a few buildings that did not burn.  That and why is a fact that should be reported.

Last edited by tw (8/15/2023 4:16 pm)

8/15/2023 5:22 pm  #14

glatt wrote:

I was struck by the micro-environments on the Hawaiian islands when my wife and I went there on our honeymoon 30 years ago.  It's fairly well known, but like all things, if you never learned this you simply don't know it.  The warm humid ocean winds come in from the West, and when they hit each island, they don't drop their rain at first.  They run up the sides of the mountaintops and as they gain altitude that's when they cool off, the moisture condenses out of the air and it rains.  So the western side of each island is bone dry, and the mountain tops and eastern side of each mountain is a tropic rainforest with super high humidity and tons of moisture.

The tourist hot spots tend to be on the dry western side of each island, because that's where it's sunny.with no rain, and streams of water run down from the top of the mountain where the rain is, so there's drinking and agricultural water.  But the land itself is pretty dry and barren in the West.

The fires are obviously tragic, but with the benefit of hindsight, they really shouldn't have been as surprising to me as they were. I guess I thought Hawaii would never burn,

TIL

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

8/16/2023 7:30 am  #15

tw wrote:

Eventually something useful will exist to report when they say why it happened - without all that speculation.  And why resident could not have sufficient warning.

A fact.  Much of the hillsides above Maui still have knee-high grasses.   But the town totally burned.

I saw a guy on social media standing next to a grassy field up to his shoulders and complaining that they have been living in a tinder box since Dole moved most pineapple production to the Philippines and elsewhere and invasive grass took over the empty fields.  I heard somewhere that the strong winds toppled powerlines into the dry grass, and that's how the fire started.  No real mystery.

And if you want numbers to call, look at FEMA's webpage.  FEMA has funds to apply for and numbers to call, and is getting up and running on this one.  Not sure how much.

8/16/2023 1:12 pm  #16

The conditions in Lahaina were a lot like those in Paradise and Santa Rosa, California a few years ago. There were many smaller fires even closer to me with the same devastation.
I can't help but believe a whole bunch of people who should have known better just ignored the potential.

8/16/2023 7:49 pm  #17

glatt wrote:

I heard somewhere that the strong winds toppled powerlines into the dry grass, and that's how the fire started. 

So many reporters heard only from speculation.  If a power line caused that fire, then the power line is identified. Where the fire was and when the power line failed is known.  If poles were toppled (by a wind that should be too tiny to topple those poles), then identified are defective poles.

Dry grass that high and uncut is one reason why a fire could spread so quickly.  But then many grassy hills, unburned, exist above Lahaina.

Firemen thought they had contained the fire.  Suddenly a chinook style wind blew through.  What happened after that remains fully unreported.  Including why they lost all water.  And why they could not report the problem to downhill authorities.  With so many news reports, we should already have many such answers.  But, again, so much news without any facts.  Just lots of emotion promoted by photographing cinders and people crying.

Where are reports of the few buildings, et al that survived - and why?

Speculation is not news.  Please stop reporting until someone has facts.

Lahaina had grown significantly since I was there.

Paradise and Concow fires are interesting in why they were so devastating.  Fires has a long time to intensify.  So that when they arrived in town, they were too large to be stopped even by a properly trimmed landscape or conventional fire fighting techniques.  Commanders realized this early.  Ordered fire fighters to stop fighting that fire.  And expedite citizen evacuations.

Did this also exist in Lahaina?  Fire prevention starts in solutions that are miles from residential communities.  In  regions that make such fires impossible to contain or minimize.  A fact learned later from that Campground fire.

How many reporters reported those essential facts?  Did authorities in Lahaina understand these wild fire principles?

8/17/2023 8:10 am  #18

Hawaii to get effects from two more tropical storms.  Greg is nearby.  Fernanda is approaching.

California will also get one on Monday - Hilary.

Those on the Atlantic get none.  Only two many months ago. Nothing since even predicted to become one.

Last edited by tw (8/17/2023 8:13 am)

8/17/2023 9:17 am  #19

What's a reporter?  I remember hearing of those.  Do they still exist?

Last edited by glatt (8/17/2023 9:18 am)

8/17/2023 3:17 pm  #20

A dying breed.  Waiting to be replaced by AI.

8/17/2023 5:00 pm  #21

TikTok has largely replaced reporters for me.

New York Times last night had the timeline of the fire and the power lines causing it details, but I had seen that footage 2 days ago on TikTok.  Saw the grass details there.  Saw the mercenary march on Moscow a day earlier on TikTok before the mainstream picked it up.  The discerning TikTok consumer can pretty quickly tell the good info from the crap.  It's no wonder politicians keep talking about banning it.

8/17/2023 5:19 pm  #22

I'm a long time member of a very diverse forum and here is what a member who lives on one of the Islands summed it all up as:  Long read but he said a LOT.

We believe Lahaina is the spark that is going to unite the people, a grand wake up call as to the agendas of some very dark souls that care nothing for your children, your culture, the air, water, and land they seek only profit and power over others. They are inhumane and morally challenged.  In other words the fire that consumed Lahaina was a land grab. It was genocide against the Hawaiian people and their culture.  

What do we know about those behind this. The dark side of the Global Elite, the CFR, UN, WHO and a host of other organizations. They have two agendas. One population control, reduce the population with whatever means possible. Two total control of every aspect of your life. This can be done by removing the previous occupants from the land using manmade disasters, epidemics and deadly vaccines called safe and effective. Recent statistics prove they are neither safe nor effective. They can alter weather, create droughts, create fires, tornadoes, steer hurricanes, create earthquakes and make volcanoes erupt.

They often use DEW, directed energy weapons as in the case of Paradise California, Lahaina, and other locations they desire to build their 15 minute smart cities. In the 15 minute smart cities they will have total control over where you go, what you eat, what you buy and if you buck the system you lose everything. It is China 2.0. 

They have had their eye on many cities globally for quite some time. They have drawn up plans for these smart cities for years. The only problem is they are occupied. The fires in Paradise were unnatural and broke all the laws of physics. While some trees exploded burning from the inside out other green trees were left standing surrounding completely demolished homes.

It looked more like a war zone than a fire. Metal, aluminum, even porcelain toilets were melted to the ground. Guard rails had the wood intact with the bolts melted, metal drain pipes under freeways were melted. This is a microwave or a DEW weapon signature and the temperatures to melt most of these metals can’t be generated from regular house or forest fires. 

We cannot ignore the obvious. 
  Hawaii is the heart chakra of the planet carrying the Aloha spirit. Lahaina is the main anchor and home of most of the Royals. It is the antithesis of those heartless, morally, and spiritually challenged people responsible for these events. What better target to send a message to the world. Sounds unbelievable? Let’s look at what we know.   The disaster sirens did not work despite the fact they are run on solar independent without the need of power lines to operate.   The children were sent home due to high winds and power outages. The high winds according to weather stations did not come from Hurricane Dora, it was mysteriously generated locally. 80+ mile an hour gusts.  The parents were not notified, most had no idea their kids were home due to cell phone communication interruption.   There were bright flashes of light inconsistent with transformer explosions in areas where there were no transformers.   Many of the exits were blocked to get out of Lahaina, according to locals, some for no reason.   

The firefighters were sent home from what they call the source of the original fire calling it 100 % contained knowing high winds were coming.  Where were the police, firefighters and other first responders to warn the people?   They claim it was a 17 minute fire where everything was destroyed, has this occurred before? The bodies of humans and animals were incinerated even those in the streets with no vegetation around them.

Why did they have plans already drawn to turn Lahaina into one of their 15 minute smart cities and why did the Governor give himself the power through executive order to condemn property and take it away from the people at the end of July?   Why is the police captain the same captain who handled the false flag shooting and killing of 50 people in Las Vegas? There were multiple shooters, not just a lone gunman according to the official story. Why is the incident commander blocking people from seeing the evidence, arresting locals and censoring their stories?  Why were they blocking rescue operations, food and supplies to help the survivors? Many have already been sent to Oahu, relocated.  The answer to many of these questions is obvious yet hard for most people to even grasp other than the locals who have experienced a history of land grabs and genocide.

This is just a bigger scale. 
 What is the solution?   We need to listen to the testimony of the locals.   We need to hold accountable those responsible for in ignorance or willingly carrying out orders that perpetuated this deadly disaster.   We need to hold officials responsible for agreeing to these 15 minute smart cities, Those who held meetings ahead of time and those who paved the way for removal and genocide of the local occupants.  We need to find out who built these weapons, who bought the weapons, where they are stored and who is operating these weapons. Let’s all band together as one people and figure this out. Time to hold accountable those responsible. This is nothing new; it has been going on since 1942; they have only gotten better at it.  Because just as there are malevolent unseen negative influences there are also benevolent. Might want to pray to the Ascended Masters, Ancestors and Star Nations for some help.  UNQUOTE

Last edited by jaminhealth (8/17/2023 5:32 pm)

8/17/2023 6:38 pm  #23

Is that member of a very diverse forum (that you are a long-time member of) and who lives on one of the islands, named James Gilliland; or, did the person you quoted plagiarize James Gilliland? I ask because the quote posted here seems to be an edited version of an article written for pseudoscience websites:

https://eraoflight.com/2023/08/16/forward-golden-wolf-lahaina/

Inserted between "They are inhumane and morally challenged." and "In other words the fire that consumed Lahaina was a land grab." that run contiguous in the quote here, the article by James Gilliland includes:

...If you want to end the denial you have to come to terms with the fact that the reason there is so much inhumanity on the planet is because there is nonhuman interference. Interference that thrives on the pain, suffering and loss of the people. It is not just the corrupt physical people on earth we are dealing with, it is a multidimensional problem that goes back 450,000 years. We have been fighting against draconian law ever since. There are some very dark unseen negative influences. They are referred to as Satanic/Luciferian, reptilian, negative grey aliens and a host of others. They are responsible for the child, drug, and sex trafficking. Those who lust for fame, power and wealth sell their souls to these forces and unfortunately hold some of the highest seats of power. To them humanity is less than livestock, to many of them humanity is a nuisance and anyone who wants to live free according to Universal Law is a threat....

The quote is reproduced from the rest of the article. What is the explanation?

8/17/2023 7:06 pm  #24

umm, don't know the person who posted t his one that I listed goes by Smitty, looks like he got it from another souorce, but could be truths.l

8/18/2023 7:09 am  #25

Yeah.  It could be truths. [/sarcasm]

You're an idiot.  And I'm wondering when I'm going to consider you a troll and ban you. I'm extremely tolerant, but...

So this was all a land grab, when there are hundreds of square miles of empty land all around Lahaina that could be snapped up for a relatively low price because the pineapple fields have been abandoned?  Look at satellite imagery in Google Earth.  You can see it with your own eyes.  There's tons of land.  The evil overlords killed hundreds of people to grab a few square miles of land when there are hundreds of square miles of land available?

Board footera