cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/18/2023 12:50 pm  #26

Re: Lahaina Devistation - Fires

arstechnica wrote:

Maui truthers are so dumb they’re using a Falcon 9 photo as wildfire evidence
You can always count on conspiracy theorists to make a tragedy worse.

8/18/2023 12:57 pm  #27

glatt wrote:

Yeah.  It could be truths. [/sarcasm]

You're an idiot.  And I'm wondering when I'm going to consider you a troll and ban you. I'm extremely tolerant, but...

So this was all a land grab, when there are hundreds of square miles of empty land all around Lahaina that could be snapped up for a relatively low price because the pineapple fields have been abandoned?  Look at satellite imagery in Google Earth.  You can see it with your own eyes.  There's tons of land.  The evil overlords killed hundreds of people to grab a few square miles of land when there are hundreds of square miles of land available?

suit yourself all Wise Glatt!!!

8/18/2023 2:11 pm  #28

jaminhealth wrote:

glatt wrote:

Yeah.  It could be truths. [/sarcasm]

You're an idiot.  And I'm wondering when I'm going to consider you a troll and ban you. I'm extremely tolerant, but...

So this was all a land grab, when there are hundreds of square miles of empty land all around Lahaina that could be snapped up for a relatively low price because the pineapple fields have been abandoned?  Look at satellite imagery in Google Earth.  You can see it with your own eyes.  There's tons of land.  The evil overlords killed hundreds of people to grab a few square miles of land when there are hundreds of square miles of land available?

suit yourself all Wise Glatt!!!

How about just another piece  of the DEPOPULATION going on worldwide?????

8/18/2023 7:07 pm  #29

why though

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

8/19/2023 8:19 am  #30

glatt wrote:

The evil overlords killed hundreds of people to grab a few square miles of land when there are hundreds of square miles of land available?

George Soros is behind it all.  Somebody said so.  It enthrall the penis. So it must be true.

8/19/2023 8:26 am  #31

Facts are finally appearing.  The head of emergency management said why he refused to sound a warning.  Video shows trees crashing done on power lines.  Followed by flames in that area.

That region is only in a mild drought.  If we cut off power to all regions in mild drought, then 20% of the nation must have no electricity.  That fact is missing when people would automatically cast blame upon Hawaii Electric.

8/19/2023 7:35 pm  #33

The eyewitness account in that linked article was by the person who wrote this:

Fractals of God - A Psychologist's Near-Death Experience and Journeys into the Mystical

An excerpt from Linkedin (in case you don't have access):

From one woman’s near-death experience, comes an astounding story that explores the depths of man’s beginnings and the very blueprint of creation. In Fractals of God, clinical psychologist, Kathy Forti, shares how in 2003 her heart stopped and she was helped to return to Earth by inter-dimensional beings of light whose goal is to bring healing to our world.
With this new guidance, she journeyed into the realm of physics and sacred geometry, and learned how key mathematical information affects the consciousness of the cells. Dr. Forti’s mystical experiences will forever alter your concepts about life, healing, and man’s true potential for evolutionary change. This revealing and insightful story speaks to the very essence of our soul’s purpose - to find a greater connection to the God Source in all living things.

This is the second, islands, human source that's been presented here who's coming from pseudoscience.

8/19/2023 10:05 pm  #34

I didn't know Voldemort was Hawaiian.  That explains so much, thanks.   No wonder innocent people died.  We need to do something.

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

Board footera