cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/07/2023 6:15 am  #1

Random Moosings

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

10/07/2023 7:47 pm  #2

Re: Random Moosings

We are not amoosed.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

10/07/2023 11:42 pm  #3

some of us are amoos' amoosed

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

10/08/2023 1:44 pm  #4

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

10/08/2023 5:30 pm  #5

I am very Amoosed.

I Love my country, I fear the government.

10/08/2023 7:18 pm  #6

TheNeverWas wrote:

We are not amoosed.

I meant I've stopped using hair gel.

Board footera