cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/10/2022 11:15 pm  #26

Re: What's mildly amusing you today?

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

6/26/2023 6:09 pm  #27

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

6/26/2023 10:38 pm  #28

The possibilities are endless. 

Haven't clicked the link (yet)....

I wanna go for...... the metamucil kicked in, the resulting surprise turd planted itself under right buttock causing depression of accelerator which caused dentures to fly backwards triggering a gag reflex, steering wheel got splattered with puke and became too slippery to grasp, so he could no longer steer and hit a rhino which happened to  be crossing the racetrack at that very moment.

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

6/26/2023 10:39 pm  #29

I think the rhino would have made it into the article, but the rest is plausible.

6/27/2023 6:01 am  #30

You ever work for Vice media, monster? lol

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

6/27/2023 8:18 pm  #31

If, by rhino, you mean track barrier, then, yeah.

Oh, yeah, he was a billionaire.  So it's not like he had anything to lose...

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

6/28/2023 3:33 am  #32

griff wrote:

You ever work for Vice media, monster? lol

no but you don't live in an area the morning show I listen to is syndicated in, so....I can see how you might think this is billable content ;)

8/25/2023 3:54 pm  #33

Weird little ego boost:

Our first house was a major fixer-upper, and we did most of the work (and all of the interior design) ourselves. We sold it in 2007. I just looked the place up on Zillow, and it had all the realtor photos from the most recent sale in 2019. They still had almost all our stuff--floors, countertops, shower tiles, backyard deck, light fixtures, even decorative mirrors. Really the only thing that had changed was a coat of paint and new carpet. I know it was only a span of 12 years, and it still could have changed in the 4 years since then, but I'm weirdly proud that what we installed has survived the tastes of multiple owners.

8/26/2023 6:31 am  #34

Good work!

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

10/24/2023 6:42 pm  #35

Board footera