cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/26/2020 12:50 pm  #1

11/27/2020 11:29 am  #2

11/27/2020 6:31 pm  #3

Re: the kraken?

Guess what Henry your man lost sorry about that. But if you don't believe that then you are as stupid as trump.

I Love my country, I fear the government.

11/27/2020 7:04 pm  #4

fargon wrote:

Guess what Henry your man lost sorry about that. But if you don't believe that then you are as stupid as trump.

as I say: I'd prefer ORANGE MAN keep the Big Chair for another 4, to keep wreckin' shit, but I can live with 2 to 4 of gridlock

as for the kraken ( and similar goin's on): we can all watch -- together (your kind is big on unity, right?) -- how it plays out

11/27/2020 7:05 pm  #5

Grandfather wrote:

That reminds me, fargon. Your presidential election winner prediction streak is over. Condolences. 

S.E. Xobon

ETA: Well, almost over. Only the Electoral College can save your reputation now.

all eyes oughta be on them

11/27/2020 7:23 pm  #6

Grandfather wrote:

That reminds me, fargon. Your presidential election winner prediction streak is over. Condolences. 

S.E. Xobon

ETA: Well, almost over. Only the Electoral College can save your reputation now.

I'm just glad that it turned out the way it did.

11/28/2020 9:55 am  #7

11/28/2020 11:40 am  #8

PA has already certified the results of the election.

How can this injunction happen? They're asking that the certification process be stayed until more lawyers argue. But stay means stop, not undo or reverse.

What do you think will happen?

Be Just And Fear Not

11/30/2020 5:46 pm  #9

It won't happen through legal means. The signs were largely taken down and now are back up. It begins to look like they will be attempting to share their delusion by force. I've long held that the GOP is why you want to stay armed.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

11/30/2020 6:41 pm  #10

The document is invalid as written, it says, "The Honorable Mike Kelly, Sean  Parnell, Thomas A. Frank, Nancy Kierzek, Derek Magee, Robin  Sauter, Michael Kincaid, and Wanda  Logan, Petitioners".
That group is  as  dishonorable as they come.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

12/01/2020 5:57 pm  #11

https://apnews.com/article/barr-no-widespread-election-fraud-b1f1488796c9a98c4b1a9061a6c7f49d

WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.His comments in an interview with The Associated Press come despite President Donald Trump’s repeated baseless claims that the election was stolen, Trump’s effort to subvert the results of the 2020 presidential election and his refusal to concede his loss to President-Elect Joe Biden.

Last edited by griff (12/01/2020 5:57 pm)

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

12/01/2020 6:07 pm  #12

when will the people drinking the snake oil realize it's been making them sick..?

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

12/01/2020 8:41 pm  #13

Flint wrote:

when will the people drinking the snake oil realize ...

Adults who are addicted can only think emotionally like a child.

12/02/2020 8:15 am  #14

I just read that Trump has received $170 Million in donations SINCE THE ELECTION from his supporters.  He knows he has no evidence of fraud and no basis for any of his claims, but if he keeps screaming, the money keeps rolling in.  He's not dumb.

12/02/2020 1:13 pm  #15

"Widespread" is a weasel word.

12/03/2020 7:06 am  #16

12/03/2020 1:05 pm  #17

This has all been more fun than I paid for, really.

Weaponized Funk

12/04/2020 7:30 am  #18

https://electionlawblog.org/?p=119284

Although it is not yet reflected [url=https://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docket/docketfiles/html/public\20a98.html]on the docket[/url], Justice Alito hasreportedly set a deadline of December 9 for the state of PA to respond to Rep. Kelly’spetition seeking to nullify the vote in Pennsylvania (a petition I expect to easily fail).Justice Alito could have simply denied the petition, which is what I had expected given its lack of merit, but he asked for a response and after receiving the response he can either decide the matter himself or send it to the Court. He gave a relatively long deadline for a response, and the specific date of Dec. 9 is significant.The timing here matters. Any final determination of the slate of electors made in a state by the so-called “safe harbor deadline” under the federal Electoral Count Act is entitled to be conclusively accepted as valid by Congress. This year that deadline is Dec. 8. The electors themselves vote on December 14. By setting the deadline for a response as December 9, this means that the Supreme Court won’t act until well after the safe harbor deadline has closed, making it even less likely that the Supreme Court would overturn the results in Pennsylvania.

Last edited by griff (12/04/2020 7:31 am)

12/04/2020 3:55 pm  #19

“[T]here were all imaginable varieties of voting fraud,” appellants said, “including machine-controlled algorithms deliberately run by Dominion Voting Systems that generally took more than 2.5% of the votes from Mr. Biden and flipped them to Mr. Trump for a more than 5% fraudulent increase for Mr. Biden.”

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/sidney-powells-georgia-kraken-filing-began-by-saying-dominion-flipped-votes-from-biden-to-trump/

12/04/2020 4:03 pm  #20

"...took more than 2.5% of the votes from Mr. Biden and flipped them to Mr. Trump..."

Last edited by Flint (12/04/2020 4:06 pm)

12/05/2020 8:47 am  #21

Muddy waters or accidental truth? Meanwhile the fundraiser is around $200M mostly from mailings to my Dad.

12/10/2020 9:44 am  #22

from American Thinker (take it as you will)

A Summary of the Texas Election Lawsuit

By Robert Madsen

Texas claims that the presidential elections as held (and as directed by government officials outside the legislature) in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin, and Michigan all flagrantly violated their own election laws by materially weakening or doing away with security measures.  Further, according to the U.S. Constitution, the legislature (representing the citizens) of each state has absolute authority and responsibility for how presidential electors are chosen; the will of legislature being expressed through state law.

Texas claims that the violations of election law in these states created an environment where ballot fraud was enabled and likely to occur.  The lawsuit lists the violations of law in each of the defendant states and provides evidence of fraud (the number of ballots handled unconstitutionally) in each of the states sufficient to change the outcome of the ballot counts.

-----

Pennsylvania

Facts:

Vote Tally: 3,445,548 for Biden and 3,363,951 for Trump - margin 81,597.
Requests for mail-in ballots 70% Democrats and 25% Republicans.
Mail-in ballots increased from 266,208 in 2016 to over 3,000,000 in 2020.

Violations of Election Law:

The Secretary of State unilaterally abrogated signature verification requirements for mail-in ballots.
PA supreme court changed existing deadline for receiving mail-in ballots from 8:00 PM on the day of election to 3 days after the election and adopted a presumption that non-postmarked ballots be considered as valid.
Election officials in Philadelphia and Allegheny Counties did not follow state law permitting poll-watchers to be present for the opening, counting, and recording of mail-in ballots.
The Secretary of State directed election officials to remove ballots before 7:00 AM on the day of election in order to “cure” defective mail-in ballots.  This was done only in Democrat majority counties.
Election officials did not segregate ballots received after 8:00 PM on election day breaking the promise made to the U.S. Supreme Court thus making it impossible to identify or remove those ballots.

Evidence of Fraud:

Ballots with no mailed date: 9,005 (no evidence they were sent to a voter)
Ballots returned on or before the mailed date: 58,221
Ballots returned one day after the mailed date: 51,200 (Perhaps not impossible, but highly unlikely for the average voter to receive a ballot, fill it out, place it in the mail and have it returned the next day.)
On Nov 2, the day before the election, PA reports that 2.7 million ballots had been sent out.  On Nov 4 that number had increased to 3.1 million -- an increase of 400,000 mail-in ballots at election time with literally no reasonable chance of them being used by legitimate voters.

-----

Georgia

Facts:

Vote Tally: 2,472,098 for Biden and 2,458,121 for Trump - margin 12,670.
Mail-in ballots: 65.32% for Biden and 34.68% for Trump.
Mail-in ballots increased from 213,033 in 2016 to 1,305,659 in 2020.

The Secretary of State unilaterally abrogated signature verification requirements for mail-in ballots.
The Secretary of State authorized opening and processing mail-in ballots up to three weeks before election day when the law prohibits that until after the polls open on election day.
The Secretary of State materially weakened the security requirements for ballot rejection based on signature verification or other missing information.

Evidence of Fraud:

Mail-in ballot rejection rate for missing or inaccurate information or for non-matching signatures decreased from 6.42% in 2016 to .36% in 2020.  Rejecting 2020 ballots at the same rate as 2016 would have resulted in a net gain of 25,587 votes for Trump – twice the number needed to overcome Biden’s count.  With a six-fold increase in the number of mail-in ballots, reason would indicate that the rejection rate would increase, or at least stay the same, with so many first-time mail-in ballots.

-----

Michigan

Facts:

Vote Tally: 2,796,702 for Biden and 2,650,695 for Trump - margin 146,007.
In 2016 587,618 voters requested mail-in ballots.  In 2020 3.2 million votes were cast by mail-in ballot.
Democrats voted by mail at a rate approximately two times that of Republican voters.

The Secretary of State sent out unsolicited ballots to all 7.7 million registered voters contrary to election law which requires a voter to request a mail-in ballot through a process that includes a signature to be matched with the voter registration.
The Secretary of State also allowed absentee ballots to be requested online without signature verification.
Local election officials in Wayne County -- containing 322,925 more ballots for Biden than for Trump -- opened and processed mail-in ballots without poll-watchers present.
Local election officials in Wayne County also ignored the strict election law requirements of placing a written statement or stamp on each ballot envelope indicating that the voter signature was in fact checked and verified with the signature on file with the state.

Evidence of Fraud:

174,384 mail-in ballots in Wayne County had no valid registration number, indicating they likely resulted from election workers running the same ballots through the tabulator multiple times.
71% of Wayne County Absent Voter Counting Boards were unbalanced, where the number of people who checked in did not match the number of ballots cast.

-----

Wisconsin

Facts:

Vote Tally: 1,630,716 for Biden and 1,610,151 for Trump - margin 20,565.
Mail-in ballots increased from 146,932 in 2016 to 1,275,019 in 2020.

The Wisconsin Elections Commission (WEC) positioned hundreds of unmanned illegal drop boxes to collect absentee ballots.  (The use of any drop box, manned or unmanned, is directly prohibited by Wisconsin statute.  Any alternate mail-in ballot site “shall be staffed by the municipal clerk or the executive director of the board of election commissioners…”  “Ballots cast in contravention of the procedures specified in those provisions may not be included in the certified result of any election.”)
The WEC encouraged voters to unlawfully declare themselves “indefinitely confined” in order to avoid security measures like signature verification and photo ID requirements.  Nearly 216,000 voters said they were indefinitely confined in the 2020 election, nearly four times as many as in 2016.
Strict laws requiring mail-in voters to certify by signature including the signature of an adult witness were ignored or circumvented by election officials.

Evidence of Fraud:

One hundred thousand ballots were supposedly missing and directed to be “found” after election day.

-----

Conclusion

Significant violations of election law that were put into place to protect against election fraud is sufficient to invalidate the results of the elections, apart from whatever evidence is able to be gathered in a short time to show actual numbers of fraudulent ballots.  Reason would indicate that there is a high number of fraudulent ballots that are impossible to identify, which is why the election laws pertaining to mail-in ballots were established to begin with.

There is no remedy to correct the Nov 3rd election because ballots that did not adhere to election law cannot be identified as separate from those that did.  An accurate count of legal ballots that were cast cannot be made.  Therefore, as directed in the Constitution, it falls to the legislature of each state to choose electors as has been done in the past.  Failing that, each state may determine not to submit any presidential electors.

The Texas lawsuit claims the odds of Biden overcoming Trump’s lead and winning any of the states after the point indicated was one in a quadrillion.  And therefore, the odds of winning all four was one in a quadrillion to the fourth power.  The lawsuit did not provide information on how that number was determined.  This may seem an exaggerated to some.  It is enough to state that the odds of winning any one of the states was highly unlikely and the odds of winning all four were extremely unlikely.  For example, if the odds of winning any one of the states was numerically much less extreme but still highly unlikely, say something like one in twenty, then the odds of doing that in all four states would be 1 in  160,000.  Twenty beans in a jar: 19 white and 1 black.  Reach in without looking and be lucky enough to pull out the one black bean.  Chances of doing that again is 1 in 400.  Clearly indicative of cheating if someone claims to have done that four times in a row.  As I said the statistical analysis behind the claim of odds of 1 in a 1,000,000,000,000 are not given so I cannot speak to that.  But even if the odds were orders of magnitude better than that, they were still astronomically small.  At any rate, the merits of the lawsuit do not depend on any certain level of odds of Biden overcoming a lead that had been established by 3:00 A.M. the day after election.

12/10/2020 10:12 am  #23

STATE OF TEXAS vs COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA, STATE OF GEORGIA, STATE OF MICHIGAN, AND STATE OF WISCONSIN

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/sites/default/files/images/admin/2020/Press/SCOTUSFiling.pdf

12/10/2020 11:40 am  #24

They're suing Wisconsin because we had "unregulated" drop boxes. Our drop box was at city hall with cameras on it and it is rite outside the door, it also serves as the drop box for city tax collection. It is very secure. The drop box is maintained by the city clerk. So what is the problem, other than trump Lost.
Get the Fuck Over It.

12/10/2020 1:07 pm  #25

...created an environment where ballot fraud was enabled and likely to occur...

So.. conjecture and hearsay.

Board footera