cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/01/2020 1:02 am  #1

December Do-Yous

1) Do you like incense sticks?  How about windchimes?
2) How often do you change your bed linen?
3) Do you cross your legs above the knee, or below.  Or never cross your legs?
4) Do you enjoy playing in the snow?
5) When do you like to eat dinner?
6) Do you ever wish your first name was different?
7) Do you plan to make any big changes this month?
8) What do you think is the best condiment/sauce/gloopy thing to dip fries/chips in?
9) Do you prefer blinds or curtains?
10) Do you have a favorite anecdote about a consultation with a medical professional, and if so, spill...
11) Do you prefer months with 30 days or 31 or February?
12) Who do you think will make headlines this month who did not in November?

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

12/01/2020 7:25 am  #2

Re: December Do-Yous

1) Do you like incense sticks?  How about windchimes? Meh
2) How often do you change your bed linen? Every semester
3) Do you cross your legs above the knee, or below.  Or never cross your legs? below or above as needed
4) Do you enjoy playing in the snow? yes
5) When do you like to eat dinner? 5-6pm
6) Do you ever wish your first name was different? no
7) Do you plan to make any big changes this month? yes
8) What do you think is the best condiment/sauce/gloopy thing to dip fries/chips in? Heinz
9) Do you prefer blinds or curtains? anti-window dressing
10) Do you have a favorite anecdote about a consultation with a medical professional, and if so, spill... My doc was being observed by a college intern when he remembered I had micro tears in my left Achilles making a nice lump. Doc asked my permission and had the kid feel the thing. You could watch the learning happen as theory got real for the kid as my doc described what he was feeling. It was cool watching the kid soaking up the experience and hopefully figuring out how important it is to know your patients, we had been discussing goat issues on the way in.
11) Do you prefer months with 30 days or 31 or February? 31
12) Who do you think will make headlines this month who did not in November? Santa.

Last edited by griff (12/01/2020 7:26 am)

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

Board footera