cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/24/2021 8:56 pm  #26

Re: The ------- of The Beast

Not six and a third and six and a third?

Mischievious. 

Be Just And Fear Not

11/25/2021 10:56 am  #27

Ooh, snap!
See what he did?
I seen it.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

9/07/2023 8:11 pm  #28

Energy usage of The Beast

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

9/08/2023 6:33 am  #29

Nice

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

9/10/2023 10:48 pm  #30

Small change of the beast. It's the size of a quarter, a Colombian 20 Centavos, 1897, 0.666 (66.6%) fine silver. Just sayin', 'cause, I happen to have one that age has been kind to (also in mint condition; but, with much nicer toning). The photo below is from the net (the debbil made me do it). The Liberty head on this coin is one of my favorites and it was only produced in that one year. Was looking at it the other day...

1/27/2024 10:13 pm  #31

The Parking Structure of the Beast (please note the appropriate chaos in the background)....

I could also have posted under "Today in Ann Arbor". 

Fortunately I was with an eagle-eyed friend at the time who spotted it -I was still wrapped up in the exciting numbers in the bus stops,

Last edited by monster (1/27/2024 10:13 pm)

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

Board footera