cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/13/2022 2:02 am  #276

Re: RIP, Famous person

Cowboy poet Baxter Black, @ 77.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

6/19/2022 7:41 pm  #277

Mark Shields, PBS New Hour for 30 plus years.
Found  myself agreeing with him almost all the time.

6/20/2022 6:07 pm  #278

Diaphone Jim wrote:

about people who should get off your lawns?  ;)

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

6/20/2022 6:14 pm  #279

Damn kids

6/20/2022 6:31 pm  #280

monster wrote:

Diaphone Jim wrote:

Oooh! Look at Ms. fancy pants with multiple lawns!

Hey! That's me up there!

6/27/2022 6:35 pm  #281

The Goose

Tony Siragusa died in his sleep back on the 22nd of June.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

6/28/2022 6:34 pm  #282

footfootfoot wrote:

monster wrote:

Diaphone Jim wrote:

Oooh! Look at Ms. fancy pants with multiple lawns!

wait what, DJ shares a lawn with Mark Shields?

although yes, being British, I consider I have two lawns -one at the back and one at the front (of the house, get yer mind out of the gutter).  AND I have two sheds, so 

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

6/29/2022 6:09 am  #283

TheNeverWas wrote:

The Goose

Tony Siragusa died in his sleep back on the 22nd of June.

Another youngster...

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

6/30/2022 9:14 pm  #284

Founding Hell's Angel Sonny Barger

7/08/2022 10:58 am  #285

No mention of Abe?  Clearly one of the world's great leaders.  He went a long way into even closing the chasm between right wing extremists president and all American allies.  Especially in the G-7.  A major asset both to Japan and all Japan's allies was assassinated.  A major savior for the TPP when Trump decided to kowtow to and to surrender all American power in East Asia to Xi.

7/09/2022 1:02 am  #286

TheNeverWas wrote:

Ronnie Hawkins

Ronnie Hawkins and the Hawks who's band members later left  him and became "The Band"
He appears with them in the movie, "The Last Waltz"

JR

"That's just like your opinion man"

7/09/2022 2:25 pm  #287

Paulie Walnuts, 79

Larry Storch, 99

Manny Charlton (Nazareth guitar player), 80

James Caan, 82

7/09/2022 2:26 pm  #288

Howdy, JR!

7/09/2022 7:01 pm  #289

High JR

I Love my country, I fear the government.

7/09/2022 8:01 pm  #290

Wait I thought it was Bobby that came back, not JR? ;)

7/11/2022 3:55 pm  #291

7/11/2022 5:19 pm  #292

Not Bocephus, NOOOooo!

7/11/2022 5:49 pm  #293

ah man

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

7/11/2022 5:54 pm  #294

Hank Jr is not dead, the never was.

7/12/2022 11:53 am  #295

wtf man

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

7/12/2022 8:48 pm  #296

Sorry for the confusion.

That post was in response to Monster's post concerning JR and Bobby (the Ewing bros from the tv show Dallas).

7/12/2022 9:42 pm  #297

i sry

7/14/2022 6:08 pm  #298

Ivana Trump.   73

Last edited by monster (7/14/2022 6:08 pm)

7/15/2022 5:51 pm  #299

Twistin' my melon, man

Happy Mondays but sad Friday ...Paul Ryder, bass player, 58.  The sound of wy formative years is fading....

7/26/2022 7:47 pm  #300

Paul Sorvino, 83

Board footera