cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/24/2021 10:32 pm  #126

Re: RIP, Famous person

I cannot tell you how much I hated "Golden Brown".  HATED. But he didn't need to die for that.  That said, please make the horrendous childhood summer holiday car journey flashbacks stop. 

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

6/25/2021 6:46 am  #127

monster wrote:

Maybe he caught a virus?

Nice shot.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

7/28/2021 9:08 pm  #128

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

7/28/2021 9:13 pm  #129

Just read that.

Bit of a shock.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

7/28/2021 9:16 pm  #130

Played bass for ZZTop for over 50 years...He was 72.  Died in his sleep.

Last edited by TheNeverWas (7/28/2021 9:21 pm)

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

7/28/2021 9:20 pm  #131

And Ron Popeil, too.  He was 86.

Last edited by TheNeverWas (7/28/2021 9:21 pm)

7/28/2021 9:28 pm  #132

I'm a little bummed about Dusty Hill.

7/29/2021 7:46 pm  #133

TheNeverWas wrote:

I'm a little bummed about Dusty Hill.

You have a flair for understatement.

Be Just And Fear Not

8/12/2021 4:38 pm  #134

Brit-centic: Aunt Sally aka Una Stubbs  FISH: stopped living.  She was 84.

8/12/2021 9:37 pm  #135

Mrs. Hudson!  Damn...

8/13/2021 12:13 pm  #136

TNW:  The Mrs. Hudson that came to mind was in Upstairs Downstairs.
Can't find that connection.  Brain awaiting rescue.

8/13/2021 1:23 pm  #137

?Sherlock Holmes' landlady

8/13/2021 2:00 pm  #138

That's what I was thinking...

8/13/2021 3:51 pm  #139

Elementary, but:
Angus Hudson was the butler in U,D.
The maid was Mrs. Bridges.
Wish I could say I remember they married in the last episode, making her Mrs. Hudson.
They did, but I don't.

8/15/2021 7:08 am  #140

monster wrote:

Brit-centic: Aunt Sally aka Una Stubbs  FISH: stopped living.  She was 84.

That one got me a bit - massive part of any 70s/early 80s British childhood

8/16/2021 6:30 am  #141

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

8/18/2021 5:24 am  #142

British Comedian Sean Lock.  Cancer. He was 58.

8/18/2021 7:29 am  #143

Oh no! I always liked him on panel shows. That's a real bummer.

8/18/2021 11:30 am  #144

he is a real loss - so sad. 

8/18/2021 2:59 pm  #145

8/24/2021 11:50 am  #146

Rolling Stones drummer Charlie Watts died.  He was 80.

Maybe not the best, but, absolutley the coolest drummer evah.

Last edited by TheNeverWas (8/24/2021 11:52 am)

8/24/2021 11:55 am  #147

Also Don Everly, of The Everly Bros.  He was 84.

8/24/2021 12:46 pm  #148

Charlie Watts.!! duuuuuuuude

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

8/24/2021 12:58 pm  #149

you think he was locked in with whoever was off to the right.?

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

8/24/2021 6:48 pm  #150

Nice observation.

I'm sad for me and his family, but I'll have my whole lifetime to enjoy his music.  I've seen the Stones two times.  Who else here got to see The Rolling Stones?

Be Just And Fear Not

Board footera