cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/27/2021 8:30 pm  #151

Re: RIP, Famous person

I didn't actually realize/know I liked Sean Lock so much, but I'm really kinda torn up about it, as it turns out ....and as a cancer widow I totally get why there was no official "warning" -sometimes you need to be left alone to get on with shit -you guys knew, but actually you were pretty much the only people we told -close familty included.... and we still weren't very forthcoming about how bad and how imminent.....  Bollocks to it all.

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

8/27/2021 9:24 pm  #152

Watts didn't try to compete with the Stones attention whores so I didn't know much about him.
Miss Cellania posted a link to a good background on Watts.
https://www.vulture.com/article/book-excerpt-rolling-stones-charlie-watts-mick-jagger-fight.html

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

9/05/2021 6:50 am  #153

Maybe not well known outside Steeler fandom Tunch Ilkin COD ALS at 63. One of the good guys.

https://www.steelers.com/news/player-broadcaster-tunch-ilkin-63?fbclid=IwAR3l0Y0SYiB9LQHNjHypvzft3QG-rcjUz42I7tnx1k-JT53vybeUhi8onyE

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

9/05/2021 7:53 am  #154

Turns out Willard Scott was Bozo the Clown. I did not know that. COD OLD

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

9/14/2021 2:28 pm  #155

Oh shit, Norm Macdonald. Wasn't expecting that one.

9/14/2021 3:18 pm  #156

wow, cancer but he kept quiet about it

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

9/14/2021 3:50 pm  #157

Dang, he was just a kid.

9/14/2021 8:37 pm  #158

That's a sad one.

9/14/2021 9:17 pm  #159

61 is no age to die.

I was just watching some clips of him a few days ago.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

9/15/2021 6:15 am  #160

9/16/2021 3:51 pm  #161

Clive Sinclair sees the big blue screen

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

9/19/2021 9:16 am  #162

Wow the UK is boppin' them off today

Footballer Jimmy Greaves and Only Fools and Horses' Boycie 

11/04/2021 6:51 pm  #163

[Britcentric]

You could have a Lionel Blair cut, like mine..... 

[/Britcentric]

11/27/2021 1:19 pm  #164

12/11/2021 12:45 am  #165

Al Unser Sr. If you don't know the name it won't matter to you anyway.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

12/11/2021 2:57 pm  #166

Bob Dole

12/11/2021 3:12 pm  #167

There are too many famous people.  Therefore one is dying every day.

12/11/2021 3:38 pm  #168

People will stop being famous soon.

12/11/2021 7:54 pm  #169

Not dead celebrities. But these famous people die inside, a little, some more than others.

I, on the other hand, almost died laughing, a few times.

Be Just And Fear Not

12/12/2021 6:57 am  #170

Oh, shit!  Kevin Hart going up on his wife!

I'll have to finish that later.  I like roasts.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

12/12/2021 6:57 am  #171

This board's post editor is weird.

12/12/2021 12:28 pm  #172

Hey NeverWas, I guess posting this morning means you didn't get tornadoed.  Ya OK?

12/12/2021 12:57 pm  #173

The editor will also put consecutive boardhost.com smileys on separate lines. A way around this is to type the smileys' text representations (including parenthesis) into the message body. Then they will then appear consecutively on the same line. The text reps can be found here.

You'd have to check with someone like UT to get odds on whether or not something similar is even possible with externally linked smileys.

12/12/2021 6:20 pm  #174

Diaphone Jim wrote:

Hey NeverWas, I guess posting this morning means you didn't get tornadoed.  Ya OK?

also worried

also glad our midwest famous person is only present on this list as a poster, not a prize.

Whew.

Be Just And Fear Not

12/12/2021 7:11 pm  #175

Diaphone Jim wrote:

We be good.

Board footera