cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/16/2021 9:50 am  #1

Strange times, agreeing with _______________

I'm thinking it would be interesting to acknowledge agreement with folks you don't expect to agree with.

Karl Rove?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-has-one-thing-left-to-do-11610579490Trump Has One Thing Left to DoHe’s wrong to skip the inauguration, but he can still discourage any further violence.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

1/16/2021 10:05 am  #2

Re: Strange times, agreeing with _______________

This was in Thursday's paper. The entire issue seemed dedicated to ditching DJT as quickly as possible. The various news items were very much in line with what could be heard or read in my typical sources NPR and AP. The opinion pieces might be conservative but they are not delusional.

Last edited by griff (1/16/2021 10:06 am)

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

1/16/2021 10:48 am  #3

Page not found.

I Love my country, I fear the government.

1/19/2021 6:37 pm  #4

Oh well...

Michael Steele, I just heard a longer interview (from this past summer) with him. He is unflinching in his criticism of the recent failure and has an actual positive vision for what the GOP could be.

Board footera