cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/22/2021 3:14 am  #26

Re: How to create a topic at cellar.boardhost.com ??

Can I contact admin??
I'ts important.
Thank.

4/22/2021 4:00 am  #27

Where is moderator??
It is important.
Thank.

4/22/2021 4:47 am  #28

Can I contact admin??
I'ts important.
Regards.

4/22/2021 5:34 am  #29

Where is moderator??
It is about advertisement on your website.
Thank.

4/22/2021 6:06 am  #30

Where is admin?
It is important.
Regards.

4/22/2021 7:07 am  #31

Man, that Antonio gets around...

4/22/2021 11:04 am  #32

One of these days I need to go into the user list and preemptively ban all the people with Russian sounding names and the weird randomly generated Gmail accounts. It's an awkward process though and takes time. /violin

4/22/2021 11:52 am  #33

The thing that gets me is they don't actually respond--when this type of post initially showed up, I wasn't sure what it was and genuinely responded, PM'ed, etc., but they never do more than post this one piece of spam. Like, let's go, buddy, I'm ready to send you thousands of dollars and fill the screen with malware, and you're not getting it because you have no follow through!

4/23/2021 5:20 am  #34

glatt wrote:

One of these days I need to go into the user list and preemptively ban all the people with Russian sounding names and the weird randomly generated Gmail accounts. It's an awkward process though and takes time. /violin

I've done that a couple of times.

Living life on the edge.

4/23/2021 9:06 am  #35

glatt wrote:

You can also ban on hostname.

Weaponized Funk

4/23/2021 9:33 pm  #36

Provide him with the e-mail address of that Monkey.  Then AI and a fictional monkey can go at it.  Fictional monkeys always win.  Especially those that can write all the world's best novels.

Last edited by tw (4/23/2021 9:34 pm)

4/26/2021 9:10 am  #37

glatt wrote:

At a board I help run, I ruthlessly squash new people based on email addresses and IPs.  And mismatched American names with Russian IP #s and odd email addies.

Weaponized Funk

Board footera