cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/21/2022 11:27 pm  #76

Re: Humor...I Need Humor

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

3/10/2022 2:11 pm  #77

This interview is so Britishly funny:

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

3/10/2022 9:49 pm  #78

head dick

lol

Be Just And Fear Not

3/11/2022 3:44 am  #79

Hee!

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

3/15/2022 6:52 am  #80

Bad news and Bad news.
For the gentlemen, the bad news is you are not a girl's best friend.
For the ladies, the bad news is you missed out on these...

4/02/2022 9:47 pm  #81

4/03/2022 3:55 pm  #82

Sam will knock it out of the park, #1 with a bullet.

Here's a tune for you.

4/06/2022 4:30 am  #83

xoxoxoBruce wrote:

Sam will knock it out of the park, #1 with a bullet.

Here's a tune for you.

If anyone needs a reminder...

Tom Lehrer

4/12/2022 3:08 pm  #84

More like...

4/16/2022 11:21 pm  #85

What the British say vs what they mean... I think this is dated.

4/29/2022 10:39 pm  #86

Real News
 A sex line caller complained to trading standards. After dialing an 0891 number from an advertisement entitled "Hear Me Moan" the caller was played a tape of a woman nagging her husband for failing to do jobs around the house. Consumer watchdogs in Dorset refused to look into the complaint, saying: "He got what he deserved."
The Gloucester Citizen

• "After being charged £20 for a £10 overdraft, 30 year old Michael Howard of Leeds changed his name by deed poll to 'Yorkshire Bank Plc are Fascist Bastards'. The bank has now asked him to close his account, and Mr Bastards has asked them to repay the 69p balance by cheque, made out in his new name."
The Guardian

• Phone hackers managed to break into the telephone system of 'Weight Watchers' in Glasgow, and changed the outgoing message to "Hello, you fat bastard".
The Guardian

• "Would the Congregation please note that the bowl at the back of the Church, labeled 'For The Sick', is for monetary donations only."
Churchdown Parish Magazine

• "Will the person who took a slice of cake from the Commissioner's Office return it immediately. It is needed as evidence in a poisoning case."
A sign seen in a Police canteen in Christchurch, New Zealand

• A young girl, who was blown out to sea on a set of inflatable teeth, was rescued by a man on an inflatable lobster. A coast-guard spokesman commented: "This sort of thing is all too common these days."
The Times

• In Sydney, 120 men named Henry attacked each other during a "My Name is Henry" convention. Henry Pantie of Canberra accused Henry Pap of Sydney of not being a Henry at all, but in fact an Angus. "It was a lie", explained Mr Pap, "I'm a Henry and always will be.", whereupon Henry Pap attacked Henry Pantie, whilst two other Henrys - Jones and Dyer - attempted to pull them apart. Several more Henrys - Smith, Calderwood and Andrews - became involved and soon the entire convention descended into a giant fist fight. The brawl was eventually broken up by riot police, led by a man named Shane."
The Scottish Big Issue

• From The Daily Telegraph in a piece headed "Brussels Pays £200,000 to Save Prostitutes"
"... the money will not be going directly into the prostitutes' pocket, but will be used to encourage them to lead a better life. We will be training them for new positions in hotels."

• From The Derby Abbey Community News
"We apologize for the error in the last edition, in which we stated that 'Mr Fred Nicolme is a defective in the Police Force'. This was a typographical error. We meant of course that Mr Nicolme is a Detective in the Police Farce."

• "Police called to arrest a naked man on the platform at Piccadilly Station released their suspect after he produced a valid rail ticket."
The Manchester Evening News

• An Austrian circus dwarf died recently when he bounced sideways from a trampoline and was swallowed by a hippopotamus. Seven thousand people watched as little Franz Dasch popped into the mouth of Hilda the Hippo and the animal's gag reflex forced it to swallow. The crowd applauded wildly before other circus people realized what had happened.

• An elderly woman at a unit for sufferers of senile dementia passed round a box of mothballs thinking that they were mints. Eleven people were taken to hospital for treatment.

• Following drinking binge in Christchurch, New Zealand, Koto Salaki passed out - so his buddies stripped him and shaved off his eyebrows as a joke. Getting no reaction, they proceeded to cut off his ear and glue it onto his forehead. Doctors managed to sew it back on.

• After a heavy drinking session in Weymouth in August 1990, 51 year old Philip Pyne fancied a kip on a bench. To stop himself rolling off, he put 12 nails through his trousers and in the process, drove several of them through his leg. Fortunately he was discovered by police.

• An operation at Nottingham hospital in January 1989 ended prematurely when the patient exploded. The casualty, an 82-year-old woman, was undergoing electrosurgery for cancer. The blast was attributed to an unusual build-up of stomach gases ignited by the sparks.

5/05/2022 7:25 pm  #87

ADULT
A person who has stopped growing at both ends and is now growing in the middle.

BEAUTY PARLOR
A place where women curl up and dye.

CHICKENS
The only animals you eat before they are born and after they are dead.

COMMITTEE
A body that keeps minutes and wastes hours.

DUST
Mud with the juice squeezed out.

EGOTIST
Someone who is usually me-deep in conversation.

HANDKERCHIEF
Cold Storage.

INFLATION
Cutting money in half without damaging the paper.

MOSQUITO
An insect that makes you like flies better.

RAISIN
A grape with a sunburn.

SECRET
Something you tell to one person at a time.

TOOTHACHE
The pain that drives you to extraction.

TOMORROW
One of the greatest labor saving devices of today.

YAWN
An honest opinion openly expressed.

WRINKLES
Something other people have, similar to my character lines.

5/05/2022 7:27 pm  #88

5/05/2022 9:33 pm  #89

TheNeverWas wrote:

CHICKENS
The only animals you eat before they are born and after they are dead.

must taste like fish, then....   

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

5/06/2022 7:02 am  #90

TheNeverWas wrote:

Ha! I missed this beauty

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

5/06/2022 12:37 pm  #91

I love the crowd-sourced comedy that happens in comment sections

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

5/08/2022 12:36 pm  #92

5/08/2022 9:59 pm  #93

I'm trying to figure who's the asshole here, the delivery guy who objects to deciding where to put it, or the guy making him deliver in the dark?

5/09/2022 9:24 am  #94

"You can checkout but you can never leave."

"Its just hard to find the door."

5/10/2022 10:39 pm  #95

In the vein of “if you can’t laugh at your own expense, you can’t laugh at anyone else’s”, my favorite project manager joke:

A project manager is someone who thinks 9 people can deliver a baby in 1 month.

I mean, look at this place. This is a fully functional babe lair.

5/27/2022 4:00 am  #96

Completely clear conscience...

5/28/2022 8:35 pm  #97

***NSFW***

A guy walks into a pet store looking for a new pet. so he asks the clerk "I want a new pet, but one that will actually do something" so the clerk walks into the back of the store and comes back with a small box. The clerk says "here you go man, a toothless hamster" "
"what the hell do i need a toothless hamster for?"
"well un-zip your fly and ill show you"
So the guy unzips his fly and the clerk puts the hamster down his pants, and the hamster gives him the best blow job hes ever had, So naturally he buys it and takes it home. When he gets home he drops the box and the hamster runs towards his wife, his wife gasps and says "What the hell is that!!!" the guy says "TEACH IT TO COOK AND THEN GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!"

Last edited by TheNeverWas (5/28/2022 8:37 pm)

7/07/2022 7:37 pm  #98

Looking for a birthday card for Banana Lady in the store last night, I came across this one 

(I chose a different one, but it took some major self-restraint :D )

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

7/08/2022 5:53 am  #99

You're losing your edge. ;)

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

7/08/2022 3:18 pm  #100

Banana Lady is somewhat more frail than she used to be.  i wouldn't want to be the COD

Board footera