cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/07/2023 7:47 pm  #176

Re: Humor...I Need Humor

Lovely plumage...

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

8/12/2023 12:06 am  #177

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

12/11/2023 9:27 pm  #178

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

12/11/2023 9:48 pm  #179

12/12/2023 7:22 am  #180

TheNeverWas wrote:

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

12/17/2023 12:03 am  #181

Griff... groan.

Just for that...
Researchers tell us women are more likely to give circumcised men oral sex than uncircumcised men.
I guess they can't resist anything with 20% off !

Try the veal, and tip your waiter.

1/07/2024 3:09 am  #182

Gravestones sometimes give us a peek at yesteryear...
=13px

1/16/2024 7:36 pm  #183

Did I use this here yet?

Scene in an Ancient Greek tailor shop:

Tailor: Euripides?
Customer: Yes, Eumenides?

1/17/2024 7:04 am  #184

Ha!

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

2/14/2024 2:47 am  #185

Wandawega is a lake, a resort, a camp, and maybe a dry cleaners in Elkhorn, WI.

Board footera