cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/24/2021 6:09 am  #1

Products I do Not Endorse

I grabbed a zero calorie sports drink at the gas station after a particularly rigorous ride Sunday. Naturally it was sweetened with sucralose but to be fair the other brand uses sorbitol. Either way diahrea does not equal hydration.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

5/25/2021 12:53 pm  #2

Re: Products I do Not Endorse

Maltitol is also to be avoided.

At least in my experience.  YMMV (Your Movements May Vary)

Last edited by Gravdigr (5/25/2021 12:57 pm)

5/25/2021 5:21 pm  #3

Noted

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

5/30/2021 7:50 pm  #4

I apologize for laughing.

at your expense.

at length.

Be Just And Fear Not

5/30/2021 9:06 pm  #5

Heh-heh...

6/26/2021 9:53 am  #6

Kotex. They ar not thinking about the women. Hazard pads rly.

Queen Bitch ~

7/03/2021 7:54 pm  #7

State Farm Insurance

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

7/03/2021 8:00 pm  #8

Heh... one of the teams at the kids' game development summer camp this week named their "company" FarmState, and called their game "Insurance Won't Cover It."

Board footera