cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/18/2020 8:11 pm  #1

What is so annoyance, such aggravate?

My iphone has been getting progressively in need of me going to the mall an hour away and getting the new phone that my former partners' plan entitles me to. But Covid, so not so much mall-going. Phone is finally almost ready to never work again so I managed to get it charged to 98% and then in a moment of sheer super-genius a la Wile E. Coyote, I set it on airplane mode, low battery mode, shut off bluetooth, wifi, and cellular data to conserve the battery until I could get to the mall. Then I immediately misplaced it somewhere in my house.
Now, amazon which somehow tricked me into 2 factor authentication won't let me log in. and their contact us link is just an endless feedback loop w/o the ability to do anything w/o 2 factor authentification.
Fuckers.

Hey! That's me up there!

10/18/2020 9:28 pm  #2

Re: What is so annoyance, such aggravate?

you winned the thread already.

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

10/18/2020 9:33 pm  #3

for second place I submit:

someone having finally been told how fucking irritating they are because of something they do which is really fucking irritating and not remotely of worth.....yada yada yada... and they are still fucking doing it.

I am mostly of the aggravate because there was a brief respite and I hoped....

...but I should have known better.  There is no hope.

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

10/18/2020 11:39 pm  #4

Obi-Wan is your only hope...

We must all go through a rite of passage. It must be physical, it must be painful, and it must leave a mark.
Larger than life and twice as ugly.
I have no knowledge of the events which you are describing, and if I did have knowledge of them,
I would be unable to discuss them with you now or at any future period.

10/19/2020 6:37 am  #5

monster wrote:

you winned the thread already.

Yeah this one would kick my ass, but I'm sure something will come up.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

10/20/2020 2:35 am  #6

Intense room by room open every door drawer container until you find the damn phone... or tell Benny.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

Board footera