cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/31/2021 4:43 pm  #1

Who Is This?

Yeah, I know.

But do you?

5/31/2021 4:47 pm  #2

Re: Who Is This?

Remember the rules?  From the Before Times?  If not, go find 'em, I'm too lazy.

Basically, no TinEye, or Google drag 'n' drop-type image searches.  You can type words into Google Image Search (or whatever), and search that way, to sorta confirm your guess.

Just don't cheat.  You know if you're cheating...Don't.

Last edited by Gravdigr (5/31/2021 4:48 pm)

5/31/2021 6:14 pm  #3

Rod Carew

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

5/31/2021 6:37 pm  #4

Not base-eh-boll related.

5/31/2021 6:40 pm  #5

Hint:

The pants he wore at the height of his fame did not fit nearly as well as the ones he's wearing in the above pic...But he could prolly move better in them.

6/01/2021 1:53 pm  #6

It's MC Hammer.

6/02/2021 5:47 am  #7

you gave a solid hint, we suck

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

6/02/2021 7:20 am  #8

Oh man, now I see it. That was a good one.

6/02/2021 1:51 pm  #9

like who else has famous pants? I couldn't think of anyone

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

6/03/2021 11:31 am  #10

I briefly was thinking of someone with very tight pants, like maybe Prince, but it didn't look anything like him.

3/26/2022 3:18 pm  #11

Only a couple o' yas might have a chance at this one.

Impress me, and tell me who dis is:

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

3/27/2022 2:14 pm  #12

Maybe nuno'yas has a chance...

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

3/27/2022 2:16 pm  #13

He has a stripper-ish name.  A female stripper.  I'm reasonably sure you have all heard of him at least.

3/27/2022 3:48 pm  #14

Ya could prolly inject his blood and get permanently wasted.

3/29/2022 11:39 am  #15

Didn't recognize him had to cheat, but he's bassically famous.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

3/30/2022 1:14 am  #16

It's Nikki Sixx form Motley Crue.

5/28/2022 8:16 pm  #17

The eyes (and the lips) have it.

Who be dis?

5/29/2022 10:07 pm  #18

Princess Di?

5/30/2022 3:17 pm  #19

Gtown for the win!  It's Diana.

You get points.  I'm not sure how many, just take some.

And leave some for the next Dwellar.

6/15/2022 2:55 pm  #20

xoxoxoBruce wrote:

Didn't recognize him had to cheat, but he's bassically famous.

First, good pun.

Second, out of curiosity, how did you cheat?

6/19/2022 10:10 pm  #21

Reverse image search (Google and others do it). Strictly verboten in the game of “who is this”, which is why Bruce didn’t post the answer…

6/25/2022 7:53 pm  #22

I thought I posted this already, but, here goes again...

The reason I asked how he cheated was that the pic I used was a screen-capture from a video.  I don't know how GIS Drag-n-Drop, or TinEye would work on a video still.

6/25/2022 7:56 pm  #23

Just tried it again, and TinEye don't find diddly.

6/26/2022 12:03 pm  #24

I guess the "cheating" discussion is about the metal dude, not the princess.
Never heard of him (or seen him), but her guinea pig's name is Peanuts.

6/27/2022 1:03 pm  #25

I don't recognize seeing this picture before.  But I'm pretty sure that must be Stevie Nicks.

Board footera