cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/21/2021 9:52 pm  #151

Re: Got Cars

some Got Cars images cause I do.  Got'em.
Purty, ain't she?

I mean, PAINTED BUMPERS, COME ON!

The prettiest pickup truck body style evar.

Be Just And Fear Not

6/21/2021 10:04 pm  #152

Best body style, yeah.  I didn't say it was the best expression of the style.

Feast your eyes.

Nom fuckin nom

I want this truck, but... monies. Right?

Be Just And Fear Not

6/22/2021 2:22 am  #153

I drove a '58 the color of that blue one in High School. Had a pipe rack made of heavy channel iron. The middle and rear pieces of the rack slipped into the stake holes at the front and rear of the bed, but the front piece was bolted solid to the right front fender. Had to remember that hunk of iron was sticking out about 18 inches from the right front fender. 

When Cisco was away Pancho would play...

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

6/22/2021 6:42 pm  #154

Some peoples creativity shouldn't be allowed to endanger others.or puppies..

6/23/2021 11:39 am  #155

Leo Carrillo
I must have seen him in a dozen local parades as a kid, not counting his regular Rose ones on TV.

6/23/2021 7:16 pm  #156

These people have cars, boy, do they have cars.

I watched it because I love a good car chase.  I've seen a few of these, including the "number one" which I'll testify, is exactly as thrilling as it appears to be.  Also, I'm a little sad to see so many gorgeous cars "smashed to a metal pulp". 

Be Just And Fear Not

6/23/2021 11:00 pm  #157

Damn '59 Ford rapist...

7/01/2021 4:47 pm  #158

They said they would buy any car, should get extra for delivering it...

7/02/2021 5:08 pm  #159

What are hot linked pics?

7/03/2021 10:12 am  #160

I can see the picture.

I Love my country, I fear the government.

7/08/2021 2:04 am  #161

Don't remember if I posted this before but fuck it, for some unexplained reason you couldn't see it anyway...

7/09/2021 1:33 pm  #162

They look too short to cross, unless the towing vehicle doesn't turn very sharp.

At all.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

7/09/2021 1:35 pm  #163

And just because I haven't had enough reCaptchas today:

LINK

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

7/09/2021 10:05 pm  #164

Oh the humanity...

7/12/2021 10:47 am  #165

This is this week's re- re- re-run of one of my favorite Click and Clack, Tappet Bros etc puzzler.
How about hints to begin with, then answers.  

"What part of cars is virtually interchangeable with virtually any other car, whether it's foreign or domestic, let's say within the last 30 years?And don't say something silly like motor oil!It's not liquid.... It's an actual piece that you can take out of any car, no matter where in the world it was made, and it would fit on any other car.So, what is it?"

7/12/2021 1:11 pm  #166

I think gas caps are standard.

7/12/2021 2:18 pm  #167

Diaphone Jim wrote:

...that you can take out of any car, no matter where in the world it was made, and it would fit on any other...

The mixed usage of prepositions is needlessly confusing.

Last edited by TheNeverWas (7/12/2021 2:20 pm)

7/12/2021 2:22 pm  #168

Gas cap sounds good.  Spark plugs, maybe?  They wouldn't be right, but they might fit, threadwise.

Oil filler cap?  Brake bleeder screw?

Last edited by TheNeverWas (7/12/2021 2:23 pm)

7/12/2021 2:24 pm  #169

Schrader valve? (The thing that lets ya put air in ya tire.)

7/12/2021 2:58 pm  #170

TheNeverWas wrote:

Schrader valve? (The thing that lets ya put air in ya tire.)

That a good one.  The tire valve cap.  That's definitely standard.  I think gas caps have different seals that react differently to the computers measuring pressure, even if the threads and diameter are standard.

7/12/2021 3:15 pm  #171

TheNeverWas wrote:

Diaphone Jim wrote:

...that you can take out of any car, no matter where in the world it was made, and it would fit on any other...

The mixed usage of prepositions is needlessly confusing.

I didn't write that. Or read it either, for that matter.
I did write the part suggesting hints before answers.

7/12/2021 5:49 pm  #172

Diaphone Jim wrote:

I didn't write that. Or read it either, for that matter.

Heheh...

7/12/2021 6:01 pm  #173

Bob Odenkirk scene in ITYSL season two--

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

7/13/2021 8:02 pm  #174

7/14/2021 12:42 am  #175

Gas cap - no.
Spark plugs - no.
Oil filler cap - no.
Brake bleeder screw - no.
Schrader valve - Hmm could be. Keep in mind it's not the valve stem, it's the valve that goes inside the stem.

Board footera