cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2021 10:38 pm  #1

Quick Q -Keeping Up Appearances

Was this Brit sitcom aired in the US?  

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

7/16/2021 10:45 pm  #2

Re: Quick Q -Keeping Up Appearances

I want to say I've seen it on Public Television.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

7/17/2021 9:50 am  #3

monster wrote:

Yep - it was definitely aired (cause I've seen it).  According to wikipedia, it was on PBS

7/17/2021 10:22 am  #4

Thanks This amuses me greatly but can't share why just yet......

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

7/19/2021 4:23 pm  #5

monster wrote:

Yes, saw it on Public TV during one of my visits.

Probably in the middle of the night due to my permanently befuddled state.

That's 'state' as in personal condition, not state as in Colorado where I think I was at that time.

7/19/2021 6:36 pm  #6

is this 'the bucket lady'?

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

7/19/2021 7:01 pm  #7

yes.

7/19/2021 7:04 pm  #8

someone I have recently come into contact with has a name that doesn't look like Bucket so much, but sounds that way........ and has created an eponymous business embracing the "Mrs." title (second marriage what more can I say... no she does not like the first wife....) and I just have to think she must never have seen this show because....

Board footera