cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/22/2021 8:44 pm  #1

Nightmare Fuel

LINK

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

3/02/2022 10:13 pm  #2

Re: Nightmare Fuel

Bonehead...

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

3/03/2022 1:48 pm  #3

that's the face when you step on a Lego

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

3/04/2022 7:49 am  #4

https://www.npr.org/2022/03/03/1084414241/a-contested-ukrainian-nuclear-plant-is-under-attack-by-russian-forces

In a rare publicly stated expression of unease about the war in Ukraine, China said it is "seriously concerned about the safety and security" of nuclear facilities in Ukraine following the attack.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

3/09/2022 2:14 am  #5

Nightmare fuel?

3/09/2022 12:55 pm  #6

George W. Bush really liked what he saw in those eyes.
Donald Trump likes the whole package.
Three sick fuckers.

3/10/2022 2:44 pm  #7

Napoleon complex.

Hooker prolly laughed at his dingus.

Last edited by TheNeverWas (3/10/2022 2:45 pm)

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

3/27/2022 8:49 pm  #8

Yee.  Ikes.

Thank God this thang ain't six or eight feet across.[/fullbodyshudder]

3/29/2022 11:31 am  #9

How do you know they aren't when grown up, because nobody has reported it?
Maybe because nobody has survived it.
Bwahahahahaha.

3/30/2022 1:16 am  #10

Uh, thanks?  So much?

Uh, yeah.[nevergoingoutsideagain]

1/18/2023 8:10 pm  #11

Reason #13,647 I'm glad I didn't/don't have chirrens:

This would killed me.

I'd have had a heart attack right there on the side walk.

1/19/2023 8:00 am  #12

The video stopped loading for me when the kid was right in front of the car. Nightmare indeed.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

1/19/2023 12:29 pm  #13

Thank goodness for that pedestrian up in front of the minivan.

1/20/2023 9:21 am  #14

Thanks for letting me off the hook there.

Board footera