cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/09/2021 9:26 pm  #1

Why is the sky blue?

W) Cheese or Chocolate?
V) What do people wash too much?
U)  You realize you need to do something later today,  ow will you make a note to remind yourself?
T) What is the worst disease you have ever survived?
S) What was the name of your favorite stuffed toy when you were a small child?
R) Can you knit or crochet?
Q) What is the worst instrument to hear a beginner practicing?

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

8/10/2021 3:13 am  #2

Re: Why is the sky blue?

W) Cheese or Chocolate? Cheese (I surprised myself there!)
V) What do people wash too much? Their clothes.
U)  You realize you need to do something later today,  ow will you make a note to remind yourself? Make an electronic reminder on my phone
T) What is the worst disease you have ever survived? Asthma. Seems to be more or less in obeyance now. Has anyone done any research into the connection between asthma and female hormones. My asthma started at puberty and has been (with one exceptional incident) considerably better since I became a Crone).
S) What was the name of your favorite stuffed toy when you were a small child? Matilda
R) Can you knit or crochet? Knit.
Q) What is the worst instrument to hear a beginner practicing? Recorder.

Living life on the edge.

8/10/2021 6:16 am  #3

W) Cheese or Chocolate? cheese
V) What do people wash too much? mountain bikes
U)  You realize you need to do something later today,  ow will you make a note to remind yourself? 3m
T) What is the worst disease you have ever survived? chicken pox?
S) What was the name of your favorite stuffed toy when you were a small child? did not have
R) Can you knit or crochet? no
Q) What is the worst instrument to hear a beginner practicing? bagpipes but I do love them.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

8/10/2021 11:07 am  #4

Q: scalpel  

8/10/2021 8:19 pm  #5

W) Cheese or Chocolate?  Wh--What?  How is this even a question?!  Chocolate, damn...

V) What do people wash too much?  Driveways and sidewalks.  See it all the time.

U)  You realize you need to do something later today,  ow will you make a note to remind yourself?  Write the note and throw it away.  The writing thereof seals it my mind.

T) What is the worst disease you have ever survived?  Mumps.  Still got some I ain't over yet...

S) What was the name of your favorite stuffed toy when you were a small child?  Had to ask, cuz I couldn't remember one.  That's cuz I didn't have one.  No security blanket, no stuffed animals, no fake titty pacifiers, either.  I was fond of my baby bottle they say.  Just as 'carry-it-everywhere'-type thing.

R) Can you knit or crochet?  I used to crochet as a teenager.  And macrame.

Q) What is the worst instrument to hear a beginner practicing?  Violin.  Maybe any percussion piece.

Cuz it ain't raining.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

8/10/2021 8:27 pm  #6

Undertoad wrote:

This is such an excellent question, really excellent

It must be a high-pitched instrument, and it must be the reeds - because a bad reed player will squeal and honk and make all kinds of bad sounds, and make them loud

alto sax

You shut your whore mouth, mister!  I played alto sax.

And  I.  Sounded.  Mag-nificent.  My mama said so.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

8/10/2021 10:38 pm  #7

TheNeverWas wrote:

Undertoad wrote:

This is such an excellent question, really excellent

It must be a high-pitched instrument, and it must be the reeds - because a bad reed player will squeal and honk and make all kinds of bad sounds, and make them loud

alto sax

You shut your whore mouth, mister!  I played alto sax.

And  I.  Sounded.  Mag-nificent.  My mama said so.

Sounded awesome from where I was too...

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

Board footera