cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/16/2021 9:56 pm  #1

What The Fuck - NSFW

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

10/06/2021 10:22 pm  #2

Re: What The Fuck - NSFW

We have to compensate...

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

10/08/2021 3:03 pm  #3

Undertoad wrote:

mixed race couples are freaky in the sack

There's a quote begging to be taken out of context

10/08/2021 4:35 pm  #4

I know!

A quick reference card is not a "sack".

HARRRUMPH!

Be Just And Fear Not

1/25/2022 12:35 pm  #5

Damn.

Dayum.

DAAAYUM!

Wish I'd had a swing like that in the yard when I was a kid...

Last edited by TheNeverWas (1/25/2022 12:36 pm)

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

2/20/2022 2:12 am  #6

Party poopers are down on lechers for some silly reason, something about grandma, I don't know.
But we had to change the name of the (ISL) International Society of Lechers to Letchers.
That seems along with a couple zigs and zags to have thrown the do-gooder bloodhounds who can only see straight and narrow off the scent.
Our anthem...

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

Board footera