cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/29/2021 2:40 pm  #1

What was the weirdest shit you saw this week?

I've started doing Early Intervention Evaluations for a local Health Department. I was 5 minutes early to one this week so I thought I'd do a little drive around since I hadn't been that far out on this particular rural road. I drove down the road a little way and came upon a series of bushes laying in the road like they'd fallen out of a truck. As I passed them I saw an iconic leaf formation and a familiar scent filled the air. I turned around and came back back by and saw that the bushes had started tumbling out in the middle of a corn field which had No Trespassing signs around it. Looked like someone panicked while ripping someone else off? I chose to drive away not wanting to get caught up in someone else's bullshit, but damn.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

10/29/2021 3:21 pm  #2

Re: What was the weirdest shit you saw this week?

yeaahhh.. you didn't see a n y t h i n g

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

10/29/2021 4:49 pm  #3

The one where the cat missed the lit box.  Wish to unsee.

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

10/29/2021 8:50 pm  #4

Imma call bullshit on that one.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

10/29/2021 11:31 pm  #5

Undertoad wrote:

i went to a CVS pharmacy today and saw no line, was served immediately

still don't quite believe it

Did you buy something to get a receipt so you have toilet paper for a month? LoL

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

Board footera