cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/16/2021 10:18 pm  #1

Ixnay the Umbersnay. Nosiness.... by the letter. Part A

a)   What Adjective has someone used about you (recently or historically) that made you feel good?
b)   But what?
c)   What is your favorite name for a Crayola (or other brand) Color -you don’t have to actually like the color!
d)   Do you have a hard copy Dictionary within reach?  If so, which?
e)   Invent a Euphemism for Euphemisms.  Or just tell us your favorite.
f)   If you find it appropriate/necessary/desirable to say a phrase which would normally include the word “Fuck” but replace that with a substitute, what is your go-to?
g)   What is your favorite synonym for Gone?
h)   Hard-Hearted-Hercules Hit His Horse on the Head with a Heavy Hammer.  Response?
i)   If you wrote your own question about words, what would It be?
j)   Just so many ways  to pronounce this letter....  Majorca, Baja, jelly……. What is your favorite word in which to mispronounce it for fun?
k)   What word or name most annoys you when a C/CK/QU/CH/whatever…. is replaced with a K?  (Pls answer kwikly)
l)   If you were going to Learn another Language in which you currently have little or no proficiency, what would it be?
m)  Invent a name for a Magic spell.  No need to specify what the spell would achieve if it isn’t obvious from that name 

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

11/22/2021 11:52 pm  #2

Re: Ixnay the Umbersnay. Nosiness.... by the letter. Part A

Well that was successful! 

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

11/23/2021 10:25 am  #3

Re: Ixnay the Umbersnay. Nosiness.... by the letter. Part A

h)   Hard-Hearted-Hercules Hit His Horse on the Head with a Heavy Hammer.
Poor Horsey.

I Love my country, I fear the government.

Board footera