cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/23/2020 3:16 pm  #1

My cat been in the wars

Here is the lovely Cydnie, chilling in the cat box on the back seat of the car while we waited for the ferry home yesterday.

We had just been to the vet because some other cat had bitten her on the arse and it had gone septic. Massive abscess. Burst. Painful. Messy.

Ew.
She had antibiotic and painkiller jags (injections), and I’ve brought some of each home to feed her. Total cost around £61.
I am delighted to discover that I can hide all the drugs in Webbox LickyLix treats which she gobbles up with glee.
She’s on the mend now, thank you.

Last edited by Limey (10/23/2020 3:17 pm)

Living life on the edge.

10/23/2020 3:28 pm  #2

Re: My cat been in the wars

Poor Kitteh. Stay inside Cydnie it's safer and no trips to the Vet. If you don't belive me just ask Bootsy, or Chloe.

I Love my country, I fear the government.

10/23/2020 4:09 pm  #3

Bit on the ass? Kinky
You weren't kidding about lick-e-lix, one of their claims is the success at hiding medications.
Salmon, Liver, Chicken, Liver Sausage & Cat Grass, Cheese & Taurine, Cream with Turkey & Cranberry

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

10/23/2020 4:13 pm  #4

xoxoxoBruce wrote:

Bit on the ass? Kinky
You weren't kidding about lick-e-lix, one of their claims is the success at hiding medications.
Salmon, Liver, Chicken, Liver Sausage & Cat Grass, Cheese & Taurine, Cream with Turkey & Cranberry

🙀 😻  We just get chicken and salmon in this country. Oh, wait! I see prices in pounds ...

Last edited by Limey (10/23/2020 4:14 pm)

Living life on the edge.

10/23/2020 5:20 pm  #5

Damn that's brutal.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

10/24/2020 6:29 am  #6

Awww - poor cat. That doesnt look any kind of fun. 

At least she gets a bunch of tablet hiding treats though

10/24/2020 10:58 pm  #7

But does your cat have some knees?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXwj8L6coQA

Hey! That's me up there!

8/02/2021 6:57 pm  #8

Cleo is such a sweetie.  She likes nothing better than to cuddle up in my lap.

Of course, while she's showing me her cat butt (thanks for that, not really), she's giving Twil the EVIL EYE.

Who is this cat anyhow???!!!

Be Just And Fear Not

8/03/2021 5:18 pm  #9

We know which cat owns that human.

8/03/2021 7:00 pm  #10

Has she been in the wars too?

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

8/13/2021 2:07 pm  #11

Don't know.  But the owner bleeds a lot, so, him maybe...

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

Board footera