cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/10/2022 2:15 pm  #51

Re: Cats

Yeah, well, mine's priceless.

So...N'yeh.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

3/10/2022 2:23 pm  #52

Diaphone Jim wrote:

I've got one of those $20k striped tabbies that was born here free.  Name of Axle.
I showed her the pic  and made it clear that I was listing her a an asset and she better watch herself..

Sure.  Tabby cats with heads are going for big money these days.

Last edited by TheNeverWas (3/10/2022 2:24 pm)

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

3/26/2022 3:09 pm  #53

Someone wanted to see the Monster:

All of her toes pads are pink.  All of the bigger paw pads, and only the bigger paw pads, are pink and black.

Last edited by TheNeverWas (3/26/2022 3:12 pm)

3/27/2022 3:46 pm  #54

12/11/2023 9:09 pm  #55

Well, hello, ladies...

12/12/2023 7:45 am  #56

Kitteh.

I Love my country, I fear the government.

Board footera