cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/24/2022 3:56 pm  #1

Hey, Dr. MJ, I medicate this hit to...

Hey! That's me up there!

2/24/2022 6:30 pm  #2

Re: Hey, Dr. MJ, I medicate this hit to...

She is Beautiful.

I Love my country, I fear the government.

2/24/2022 10:00 pm  #3

*applause*

tha's some funny shit right there.

Be Just And Fear Not

2/25/2022 3:00 pm  #4

Looks fairly serious to me.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

2/25/2022 5:56 pm  #5

foots, is that yours?  If so, you've got quite the green thumb.   Nicely done.  It's lush.

In these parts, you can grow like 2 plants in your back yard, but you have to leave a note on them with all your contact information and driver's license number.  So I guess you also have to have a driver's license.  You can't buy the seeds.  And you can't sell the crop.  So I don't know how that's supposed to work.

2/26/2022 8:23 am  #6

glatt wrote:

foots, is that yours?  If so, you've got quite the green thumb.   Nicely done.  It's lush.

In these parts, you can grow like 2 plants in your back yard, but you have to leave a note on them with all your contact information and driver's license number.  So I guess you also have to have a driver's license.  You can't buy the seeds.  And you can't sell the crop.  So I don't know how that's supposed to work.

No, it was from an image search. I don't do any growing but I have a friend who is incredibly intense and scientific about it. He's been gardening and bee-keeping for over 60 years. Apparently, the quality of of his crop is outstanding, according to experts who've sampled it.

Hey! That's me up there!

Board footera