cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/27/2022 4:17 pm  #1

but now we ask: What could go wrong?

Having lived through fuck all the last few years, I present :Scientists Want To Open 830-Million-Year-Old Crystal With Potential Life Inside
https://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/scientists-want-to-open-830millionyearold-crystal-with-potential-life-inside/

(bit of a toxic website btdubs)

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

5/27/2022 6:51 pm  #2

Re: but now we ask: What could go wrong?

oh wow
I guess there's no kind of diagnostic imaging they can get conclusive answers from..

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

5/29/2022 3:26 pm  #3

OK, the salt is from Australia but who plans to open it and where. 
Probably the seeds to grow 12 ft Tardigrades. nom nom

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

5/29/2022 7:40 pm  #4

The movie 'China Syndrome' came out.  And then we had Three Mile Island.

The movie Jurassic Park came out.  And now we will open a crystal to release a new threat to mankind.

We must fear just like we must fear genetically modified plants.  And aliens from S America who will contaminate the race of native Americans.

Clearly we must let the people have 155 mm howitzers and flame throwers.  Apparently when they wrote the Constitution, they knew these threats were coming.

Fox News got it right!

Last edited by tw (5/29/2022 7:42 pm)

5/29/2022 8:07 pm  #5

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

Board footera