cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/02/2022 6:35 pm  #201

Re: Dogs

Clodfobble wrote:

That behind-the-head position is exactly where one of my dogs goes when she hears one of her triggers (a little shop bell or elevator ding--long story...) except she's small so she's actually sitting on my shoulders, and usually digging furiously into them with her claws.

That would not be comfortable!!  If I'm in the hammock, she ends up in the same position.  I'm not sure what it is about being there that she likes.  Maybe she can see me and the rest of the world?

6/03/2022 7:31 am  #202

Benny got to lead a hike last weekend.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

6/05/2022 2:46 am  #203

Are you making Benny pull you up the hill, making him earn his keep? LoL

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

6/05/2022 5:34 am  #204

To be fair to Ben, he kept a soft leash for the most part but I was messing with a phone. I wanted to show that  both his ears were up when leading. He usually has one ear down so he was "on."

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

6/09/2022 11:29 pm  #205

He has your best interests at heart...
Yeah Mr Bear, you better move out of the way or I'll tear you a new one. You don't be messing with my family.

7/23/2022 9:26 am  #206

Delicious puppy...

8/21/2022 9:58 pm  #207

A one and a two and a...

8/21/2022 10:03 pm  #208

They can also kill sometimes...

8/22/2022 8:18 pm  #209

Pearl!!

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

8/23/2022 8:13 pm  #210

What a cutie!

8/23/2022 8:15 pm  #211

Pearl the most Beautiful Dog of all time. Meow!!!

I Love my country, I fear the government.

Board footera