cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/05/2021 11:00 am  #76

Re: Random Thoughts

Not a fan.

Window rattling, chest concussing, adrenaline squirting jump scares by assholes.  Yeah, let's spin the roulette wheel of fiery death.  It is crispy out here, but, hey, 'merica!

Be Just And Fear Not

7/05/2021 3:45 pm  #77

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nhl/jackets/2021/07/05/matiss-kivlenieks-blue-jackets-goalie-dies-tragic-accident/7864545002/The findings of a preliminary autopsy on former Columbus Blue Jackets goaltender Matiss Kivlenieks indicated Monday that he died Sunday of chest trauma from an errant fireworks blast. Kivlenieks was 24.Earlier on Monday, the Blue Jackets announced Kivlenieks' death in a "tragic accident."The Oakland County (Michigan) Medical Examiner’s office listed the official cause of death in the preliminary autopsy as "fireworks mortar blast, chest trauma."Police in Novi, Michigan, said a mortar-style firework tilted slightly and started to fire toward people nearby Sunday night. Kivlenieks was in a hot tub and tried to get clear with several other people, police Lt. Jason Meier said. Originally police said the young Latvian slipped and hit his head on concrete, with the team saying Kivlenieks' death resulting from an apparent head injury in a fall.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

7/09/2021 3:21 pm  #78

Does it bother anyone else that the guy in the Operation game is clearly awake?

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

7/09/2021 7:36 pm  #79

Nope, but they should add taping the eyelids closed as a function to perform...

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

7/25/2021 9:12 am  #80

Haven't been in a hospital (as an overnight, or longer) guest for a year and four days.

Li'l bit of a milestone...

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

7/25/2021 9:15 am  #81

BYW, the hospital charged $42.50 to let me out.

7/25/2021 8:44 pm  #82

Nice work, keep it up.  i mean keep the streak going.  Um... Don't go back.

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

7/26/2021 6:32 pm  #83

Trying.

I'm trying.https://cellar.org/images/smilies/wink.gif

7/26/2021 7:38 pm  #84

you are. very.

7/27/2021 7:00 pm  #85

u guyz are so cute

Be Just And Fear Not

8/02/2021 11:08 am  #86

I cannot copy anything (form any source, here, the web, the same post editing box I'm typing in) and pate it into this post editor.

I click paste, and nothing happens.  Works anyplace else, on the web, or on my computer.  Nothing here.

Brand new problem, btw.

Last edited by TheNeverWas (8/02/2021 11:10 am)

8/02/2021 11:12 am  #87

Just posting a random thought.

I'm not asking for help, cuz I already know how to turn the computer off...

8/02/2021 4:07 pm  #88

TheNeverWas wrote:

I cannot copy anything (form any source, here, the web, the same post editing box I'm typing in) and pate it into this post editor.

I click paste, and nothing happens.  Works anyplace else, on the web, or on my computer.  Nothing here.

Brand new problem, btw.

I am a fellow sufferer.

I've found that if I copy the required text into a word processing document then copy it again from said document, I can paste it into the post editor.

All a bit strange.

8/02/2021 6:30 pm  #89

That sometimes happens to me in various situations.  Computers are confusable.  Sometimes I use right click and pick copy and right click and choose paste---somewhat less reliable, but my hand's already on the mouse as I move from window to window.  When that fails I use Ctrl and C to copy and in the destination location I use Ctrl and V to paste.  That almost never fails.

Be Just And Fear Not

9/09/2021 9:15 pm  #90

Hobby bLobby and the Glue Gun Grannies could be a good band name...... if I  could play or sing

....oh wait...... perfect given I can't .....tour dates tba

https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons3/devil.png

9/19/2021 9:24 pm  #91

I was quite thrilled when I realized you can't have The best without Hebe....

...but I just realized you can't have authority without Thor https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons3/cwy.png

Board footera