cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/15/2020 4:48 pm  #1


clodfobble the dyspotic dictator must be stopped

or else the world succumbs to a wave of darkness, sorrow and gnashing of teeth until the end of time itself

WHO IS CLODFOBBLE REALLY? DO WE REALLY K N O W ??


signature s c h m i g n a t u r e
 

10/15/2020 4:55 pm  #2


Re: clodfobble the dyspotic dictator must be stopped

Uh, that’s despotic, with an “e”.


Living life on the edge.
 

10/15/2020 5:00 pm  #3


Re: clodfobble the dyspotic dictator must be stopped

oh I'm dumb. I was thinking about dystopia and assumed they had the same roots


signature s c h m i g n a t u r e
     Thread Starter
 

10/15/2020 5:07 pm  #4


Re: clodfobble the dyspotic dictator must be stopped

I read it as 'dyspeptic' and was about to recommended bicarbonate of soda.

 

10/15/2020 5:49 pm  #5


Re: clodfobble the dyspotic dictator must be stopped

Once she posted picture... no, make that two pictures,  of herself stark naked in the middle of a group orgy I knew she would stop at nothing to obtain power and control.
I hear her now...    Bwhahahahahahaha


This is our winter of interregnum
 
 

10/16/2020 8:25 am  #6


Re: clodfobble the dyspotic dictator must be stopped

I hear her call the tyde


The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart
 

10/23/2020 1:36 pm  #7


Re: clodfobble the dyspotic dictator must be stopped

Who among us has never had a friend like Clodfobble?  Who among us has never helped scrub every surface with bleach and tears?  Is there any person who has not sprayed acetone to destroy epithelial cells?  The stains still remain, no matter how hard you cry.  The smell never leaves, even when you get clever with lemon juice.  The Earth is soaked in vicious deeds and errant board members, that's a fact, and not a square inch of the planet hasn't been touched by terrible deeds.

Not a person in her hometown can ever remember Clodfobble being a child, and they'll not thank you for asking the details.  Hoary old greybeards tell yarns their grandfathers told them, of Clodfobble's wickedness and her GRIN and her awful stare.  The town, the world, resembles a conveyor belt, with the youngsters dropped on one end, while the elderly fall off the other, down into the whirling blades.  Who among us has never tried to dodge the undertaker?  Who among us has not made pacts with shadowy powers?  It never works. 

Yet Clodfobble remains, smiling at us all from under the hat she made from Johnny Rotten's face.
 

Last edited by Luce (10/23/2020 1:42 pm)


Weaponized Funk
 

10/23/2020 1:49 pm  #8


Re: clodfobble the dyspotic dictator must be stopped

Well, you know, desperate times desperate measures, yadda yadda yadda.

 

10/23/2020 4:35 pm  #9


Re: clodfobble the dyspotic dictator must be stopped

Luce wrote:

Who among us has never had a friend like Clodfobble?  Who among us has never helped scrub every surface with bleach and tears?  Is there any person who has not sprayed acetone to destroy epithelial cells?  The stains still remain, no matter how hard you cry.  The smell never leaves, even when you get clever with lemon juice.  The Earth is soaked in vicious deeds and errant board members, that's a fact, and not a square inch of the planet hasn't been touched by terrible deeds.

Not a person in her hometown can ever remember Clodfobble being a child, and they'll not thank you for asking the details.  Hoary old greybeards tell yarns their grandfathers told them, of Clodfobble's wickedness and her GRIN and her awful stare.  The town, the world, resembles a conveyor belt, with the youngsters dropped on one end, while the elderly fall off the other, down into the whirling blades.  Who among us has never tried to dodge the undertaker?  Who among us has not made pacts with shadowy powers?  It never works. 

Yet Clodfobble remains, smiling at us all from under the hat she made from Johnny Rotten's face.
 

CLASSIC clodfobble fan-fic
 


signature s c h m i g n a t u r e
     Thread Starter
 

10/26/2020 12:50 pm  #10


Re: clodfobble the dyspotic dictator must be stopped

xoxoxoBruce wrote:

Once she posted picture... no, make that two pictures,  of herself stark naked in the middle of a group orgy

  Didn't Trump later go there to piss on that bed?  So Trump exonerated evil.  That made America great.


 

 

10/30/2020 10:40 am  #11


Re: clodfobble the dyspotic dictator must be stopped

We call Clodfobble "The Rabbi", because she keeps us right with The Law.  No, you will not exceed 299,792,458 m/s in a vacuum.  Yes, you will move forward in time.  You will leave those impossible futures and pasts that never happened alone.  That's just garbage left over from being this close to something as big as the sun.  You warp the mass, you warp the time, and there is nothing that's good for you in all that mess.  It's bad physics.  Sin.  Clodfobble's job is to strip that sin off of you, and given the sheer amount of that sin, she can hardly be blamed if she occasionally strips the real past off of someone.  Someone like you.

But she isn't going to just throw you back out into the world without a past, so she finds a past that's not too egregiously impossible, and staples it right onto you.  So that's why you're living in a reality where Donald Trump is president and opposing groups of proudboys and antifa are running around screeching nonsense at each other and anyone who will listen. 

Don't get mad at her, it was the only thing left in the bin.


Weaponized Funk
 

10/30/2020 12:15 pm  #12


Re: clodfobble the dyspotic dictator must be stopped

Luce wrote:

Clodfobble's job is to strip that sin off of you,

https://i.postimg.cc/HszxG0LC/i-have-the-weirdest-boner-right-now.jpg
queens of the stone age wallpaper

 


signature s c h m i g n a t u r e
     Thread Starter
 

10/30/2020 2:18 pm  #13


Re: clodfobble the dyspotic dictator must be stopped

Flint wrote:

Luce wrote:

Clodfobble's job is to strip that sin off of you,

https://i.postimg.cc/HszxG0LC/i-have-the-weirdest-boner-right-now.jpg
queens of the stone age wallpaper

 

Why is there no LIKE button?


Weaponized Funk
 

11/19/2020 10:39 pm  #14


Re: clodfobble the dyspotic dictator must be stopped

I put up a stop sign.  Apparently it worked.
 

 

Board footera