cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/06/2023 2:27 am  #151

Re: Humor...I Need Humor

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

3/08/2023 8:36 pm  #152

New yo mama jokes:
Yo mama is so fat when I pictured her in my head I broke my neck.
Yo mama is so fat her memory foam mattress drinks to forget.
Yo mama is so fat they did a story on her on the channel 2 news. I switched to channel 7 and she still took up half the screen.
Yo mama so old, she knew Cap'n Crunch when he was just a deckhand.
Yo mama so fat she had a threesome and neither guy knew.
Yo mama so fat when she mooned someone the. tide went out.

Hey! That's me up there!

3/09/2023 2:51 pm  #153

Oh, the tide one is good.
Yo Mama is so fat, she wore a green and white striped sweater, and they tried to play football on her back.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

4/19/2023 6:24 pm  #154

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

5/01/2023 8:18 pm  #155

Somehow I got Gravdigr's fortune cookie...

6/19/2023 1:32 am  #156

The building blocks of everything... Melons.

6/19/2023 5:47 am  #157

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

6/24/2023 5:02 pm  #158

Catabet...

6/27/2023 8:29 pm  #159

Aaand now I'm crying.

6/28/2023 8:05 pm  #160

Hey, look, I found Anon/TW's church:

6/28/2023 8:08 pm  #161

6/29/2023 10:14 am  #162

LOL

thank you for that

7/10/2023 4:47 pm  #163

7/10/2023 4:48 pm  #164

7/10/2023 7:25 pm  #165

Agreed.

7/10/2023 9:19 pm  #166

mushroom! mushroom!

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

7/10/2023 10:25 pm  #167

I wonder if the US badger is mostly bluffing bravado while the Euro Badger is pouring poisoned tea?.

7/12/2023 6:13 pm  #168

Big-pic sorries;

Too soon?

Last edited by TheNeverWas (7/12/2023 6:13 pm)

7/13/2023 7:19 pm  #169

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

7/13/2023 7:21 pm  #170

TheNeverWas wrote:

Too soon?

not in any way shape or form.

Too deep, maybe 

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

7/30/2023 1:16 pm  #171

8/03/2023 1:10 am  #172

Don't mess with me buddy, my trucks got a big block.

8/06/2023 3:32 pm  #173

8/06/2023 5:30 pm  #174

Wonderful Name.

I Love my country, I fear the government.

8/06/2023 9:02 pm  #175

Maybe she'll get a little sister named Fricassee.

Board footera