cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/29/2021 9:58 am  #1

AFIB and other things.

I'm sick and have been for a while. Going to the Dr. sick. In the last two weeks I have had 2 Ultra sounds of my heart and a bunch of blood tests. next week I go in for a full body blood pressure test. 
 So far I have AFIB caused by a hardening of my left ventricle. And COPD from smoking cigarettes for 40 years. I quit smoking 10 years ago but that don't seem to matter.. Thoughts and Prayers will be appreciated.

I Love my country, I fear the government.

6/29/2021 10:14 am  #2

Re: AFIB and other things.

Any interest in a miracle drug.  I think we used up our quota for miracle drugs this year.  Maybe next year.

6/29/2021 5:56 pm  #3

Sorry brother. Thinking of you man.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

6/29/2021 6:48 pm  #4

Sorry, that's a tough path to be on.  Good Luck

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

6/29/2021 7:22 pm  #5

1 -- tw, just please fuck off

2 -- fargon, hang in there man.  You have my thoughts and prayers, in earnest.  you're a good man with a good woman. Add in your good doctors and your good attitude and I think you have a good chance for a good outcome.

hang in there man.

Be Just And Fear Not

6/29/2021 8:12 pm  #6

fargon wrote:

Thoughts and Prayers will be appreciated.

Coming in hard and fast from south-central KY.

Have faith.

~Digr

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

6/30/2021 10:01 am  #7

fargon wrote:

Thoughts and Prayers will be appreciated.

You're in mine.

6/30/2021 11:15 am  #8

Damn cigs.
Good luck.

6/30/2021 2:01 pm  #9

Hoping things go well with the blood pressure test, fargon.

7/01/2021 1:46 pm  #10

Dealing with health issues sucks, but quality of life depends more on attitude than anything.
I've been fortunate to have met/known people dealing with horrendous physical shit yet were usually smiling while they did the best they could. One told me, "Hey, it could be worse".
All my health issues are definitely self inflicted so I can only get mad at myself and that gets old fast.
When all else fails punish yourself... pick a body part and beat it.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

Board footera