cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/05/2021 1:38 pm  #1

That's pretty funny!

A guy walks into the library and asks to check out a book on how to commit suicide.

The librarian says "Fuck off!  You'll never bring it back!".

Be Just And Fear Not

7/05/2021 3:37 pm  #2

Re: That's pretty funny!

lol!

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

7/08/2021 8:01 pm  #3

it's been brought to my attention that the central idea of the thread opening joke was offensive or at least insensitive and unfunny to some dwellars here.  

That's true.  I was insensitive.  For my ignorance, I apologize.  I promise no offense was intended.   I'm sorry.

Be Just And Fear Not

7/09/2021 1:18 pm  #4

That ppl have to apologize for a joke illustrates how overly sensitive the world has become.

People are so desperate to be offended that intent has no bearing.

Reason 508,398 why I hate ppl.

Heh, ppl like that don't realize the power they're giving ppl like me.

ETA:  And fuck reCaptcha...ooh, stairs this time.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

7/09/2021 7:28 pm  #5

thanks man.

so, tell us a joke!

Be Just And Fear Not

7/09/2021 9:55 pm  #6

Offensive to whom, suicidees? suiciders? or librarians.
Pretty hard for the dead to object and who listens to librarians.

In looking for the proper name of the dead ones I read we're not allowed to say committed suicide.
Heh, wanna bet.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

7/10/2021 12:41 am  #7

BigV wrote:

thanks man.

so, tell us a joke!

Man #1 is walking a small, short-legged dog when he encounters Man #2 walking a large vicious looking dog.  Man #2 says "You and your dog move out of our way." Man #1 says "No, you and your dog move, and let us by."

Man #2 says "If the two of you don't move, I'll sic my dog, Killer, on your little pipsqueak of a dog."

Man #1 says "You do what ya gotta do."

Man #2 says "Sic 'em,  Killer!"

And then Man #1's dog the little short-legged dog, bites the bigger dog's head clean off.

Man #2 is gobsmacked.  "Good God, what kind of dog is that?!", he asks.

Man #1 responds "Well, before I cut his tail off and painted him brown, he was an alligator."

~Heard recently on The Moron Brothers on YouTube

Last edited by TheNeverWas (7/10/2021 12:42 am)

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

Board footera