cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2021 6:10 am  #1

I'm in the Hospital again.

I'm inside for pneumonia and I still have a bad heart. I may be here over the weekend, and that would suck.

I Love my country, I fear the government.

7/09/2021 6:16 am  #2

Re: I'm in the Hospital again.

Be well man.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

7/09/2021 6:35 am  #3

Oh I'm sorry, hospital is teh suck 

hope they can fix you up quickly

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

7/09/2021 10:28 am  #4

Good luck, Fargon.  Get better.

Weaponized Funk

7/09/2021 12:38 pm  #5

Bah! Get well sooon. And stop with the pneumonia already!

Living life on the edge.

7/09/2021 1:07 pm  #6

I'm in the Hospital again.

Damn, I thought I'd started this thread for a minute.

Get well quick, man.  Put that pontoon in the shade on a lake somewhere, have a bowl, put a line in the water, and just be Fargon.

But, don't bait that hook.

I mean, hell, ya don't want the fish botherin' ya...

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

7/09/2021 7:25 pm  #7

hahaha

that must be why they call it fishin and not catchin.

Be Just And Fear Not

7/09/2021 7:27 pm  #8

also.

Man, listen to the doctors and Keryx, not necessarily in that order.... I want your unwellness to be brief, but really take the time to get well, however long it takes. You can do it man.

Be Just And Fear Not

7/09/2021 10:00 pm  #9

Get the fuck out of there before you catch something

from a nurse or candy stripper.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

7/12/2021 4:00 pm  #10

L'm out of the hospital finally and now I have 2 more pills and a oxygen tank to dance with. They the VA is bringing me an o2 concentrator for around the house and to run my CPAP on this shit sux but it beats the alternitive. Thank you a'll for the thoughts and prayers. They really helped.

7/12/2021 5:39 pm  #11

Glad to hear you escaped.  Is the oxygen for good or just until you fully recover from this episode?

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

7/12/2021 5:46 pm  #12

fargon wrote:

this shit sux but it beats the alternitive.

This.

Glad you're back home.  Try to keep as positive as ya can.  It makes a difference.

~Gravdigr

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

7/12/2021 10:21 pm  #13

monster wrote:

Glad to hear you escaped.  Is the oxygen for good or just until you fully recover from this episode?

I don't know.

7/12/2021 10:23 pm  #14

TheNeverWas wrote:

fargon wrote:

this shit sux but it beats the alternitive.

This.

Glad you're back home.  Try to keep as positive as ya can.  It makes a difference.

~Gravdigr

I'm always Positive, just a little fucking ray of sunshine.

7/13/2021 5:50 am  #15

I can't say my chin would be any higher, but keep with it man.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

7/13/2021 5:56 am  #16

Glad to hear you're home, fargon!

Living life on the edge.

7/13/2021 7:30 pm  #17

fargon wrote:

...just a little fucking ray of sunshine.

Aaaaaaand reCaptcha.

Lord, I'm so tired
How long can this go on?

~Devo

7/14/2021 4:12 am  #18

TheNeverWas wrote:

fargon wrote:

...just a little fucking ray of sunshine.

Aaaaaaand reCaptcha.

Lord, I'm so tired
How long can this go on?

~Devo

Another 42 posts ...

Living life on the edge.

7/14/2021 10:02 am  #19

fargon wrote:

L'm out of the hospital finally and now I have 2 more pills and a oxygen tank to dance with. They the VA is bringing me an o2 concentrator for around the house and to run my CPAP on this shit sux but it beats the alternitive. Thank you a'll for the thoughts and prayers. They really helped.

I am glad to see things took a turn for the better.

Weaponized Funk

7/14/2021 10:33 pm  #20

Limey wrote:

Another 42 posts ...

snorted

....and appreciated that the number would have amused me even if it wasn't mathematically accurate.......

7/24/2021 12:30 pm  #21

Since I posted here last I have been back to the hospital this time in The VA Madison Wi. For a week after I was in the hospital up here for a week I got out  on a tuesday went to Madison VA for an appointment and they kept me for pneumonia and A-flutter heart I drove home Wednesday and that night I ended up in Gunderson Lutheran for overnight observation because I watered my plants and got al sweaty and chilled I thought i was having a low blood sugar, but it was my heart freaking out and fluttering. so they kept me. now I'm home and yesterday I got a phone call from the County Health Deppartment saying that I'm positive for covid. I got both shots back in April.  All I have to say is Fuck me to tears.

7/24/2021 4:14 pm  #22

fargon wrote:

All I have to say is Fuck me to tears.

I'm sorry, really, but I larfed a little bit at that.

Maybe the Covid is where all this recent stuff is coming from.  Since you been stuck, maybe it won't be too severe, and urrthang will get back to normal when it clears.  Well, more normal.

-ish?

Thinking 'bout ya, man.  Get better.

7/24/2021 5:36 pm  #23

Nice to hear from you, I'd been worried about your silence.  Sorry it was because you've been having a shit time, but glad you're still battling on and able to pop in.  Good luck with the COVID, that really is the pubic hair in the frosting on the shit cake. 

7/24/2021 8:12 pm  #24

TheNeverWas wrote:

Maybe the Covid is where all this recent stuff is coming from.  

An interesting question.  Any previous Covid tests to dispute that hypothesis?

Last edited by tw (7/24/2021 8:12 pm)

7/25/2021 5:41 am  #25

Sorry Fargon, monster said it...

Board footera