cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/04/2021 7:04 pm  #1

Chauvin case may be thrown out..

Because they found out one of the jurors had a predisposition towards not liking when police kill people.

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

5/04/2021 7:11 pm  #2

Re: Chauvin case may be thrown out..

I Love my country, I fear the government.

5/04/2021 9:34 pm  #3

Flint wrote:

Because they found out one of the jurors had a predisposition towards not liking when police kill people.

Only one?

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

5/05/2021 12:42 pm  #4

Flint wrote:

From what I read, it is the usual after conviction filings.

Rather amazing though that they could find one juror wearing a shirt with a political statement,  many months before in far away Washington.  Could they also find Jimmy Hoffa?

Last edited by tw (5/05/2021 12:43 pm)

6/25/2021 5:22 pm  #5

Well, he got 22.5 years. Better than nothing.. but seems light for, you know, killing a dude.

Chauvin is 45 now, and could be released on parole in 15 years, when he's 60. I will be shocked if he doesn't run for office, as a folk hero to the deranged.

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

6/25/2021 8:27 pm  #6

Flint wrote:

Well, he got 22.5 years. Better than nothing.. but seems light for, you know, killing a dude.

Chauvin is 45 now, and could be released on parole in 15 years, when he's 60. I will be shocked if he doesn't run for office, as a folk hero to the deranged.

like the people in Chicago who started their fifteen minutes of fame by waving their guns at people walking past their house.  The male-gun-waver is running for office now  

Be Just And Fear Not

Board footera